United States [US] Series 1-4 for trade [s1,2&4 added], looking for series 1-4!

I'm looking to trade for Marina! I looked at your doc and have: Roald, Cyrano, Axel, Goose, Biff, Clyde, Mint, Samson, Tutu, Opal, Limberg, Puck, Quillson, Patty, Sheldon, Leonardo, Groucho, Hopper, Chops, Charlise, Vic :) I could trade you 2-3, even 4 for her <3

PM'd!

I have nothing to trade but I have to say that your doc is beautiful

I have nothing to trade but I have to say that your doc is beautiful

thank you! it was originally made by TastyKudzu on reddit, but I made a copy and added the options for checking them off if collected, the amount, and filters based on how many i had as well as the dupes c:

Do you still have WA Plucky for trade? and if yes I believe I have Dotty and Rosie

o: bought s2 cards and had dupes, first post updated~

Hey! I have no. 79 Truffles, and no. 100 Walker! Saw that you didn't have those!

Hello,

Would you do 13 Saharah for 07 Joan or 08 Timmy, and 257 Klaus and 261 Tucker for 236 Freckles and 260 Tammi?

Hey! I have no. 79 Truffles, and no. 100 Walker! Saw that you didn't have those!

which were you looking for? :O

Hello,

Would you do 13 Saharah for 07 Joan or 08 Timmy, and 257 Klaus and 261 Tucker for 236 Freckles and 260 Tammi?

sure! if you wanted to do SP for 2 normal cards instead, that would work too; otherwise, i'm okay with other SP's (not a priority compared to regular cards for me), PM me if that's okie? c:

Could I trade both for Freya? It's totally understandable if you don't, Freya is the only one who stands out to me :(

which were you looking for? :O

sure! if you wanted to do SP for 2 normal cards instead, that would work too; otherwise, i'm okay with other SP's (not a priority compared to regular cards for me), PM me if that's okie? c:

I’ll PM you in the morning :)

I have Kabuki!! I would love to do it for Merry or Felicity 💕
Hello! I recently picked up a couple Series 3 packs, and got duplicates upon opening. I also have a few dupes from Series 1. Below is what I have and what I'm looking for c:

Cards marked with * under "have" are cards that are usually more in demand for people--I'd either trade multiples for these cards, or 1:1 for cards I have starred under my want section. (ie. If you want Marina, I'd like more than one card for her; whereas, if you have Skye, I'd do 1:1)

• Currently only trading within the US, sorry!! If anything updates or I change my mind, I'll be sure to update here.
  • I prefer if you had WiFi rating, but it's not necessary since I know trading has quieted down
  • When trading/PM'ing, if you do not have a WiFi rating please be sure to have proof of at least the cards, and upon mailing, the envelope marked with the address given--I'll do the same before mailing out to confirm the address is correct and that there aren't any issues.
  • Any pending trades will be marked orange
  • Any finished trades are marked in green
  • (Letters next to trades are for my organizational purposes, please feel free to ignore)

Have:
Series 1:
013 - Saharah, x2
044 - Shari
058 - Monique
066 - Gruff
092 - Henry

Series 2:
119 - Felicity
141 - Nana
158 - Timbra
196 - Freya*

Series 3:
252 - Merry
257 - Klaus
261 - Tucker

Looking for:
Series 1:
037 - Kabuki
064 - Pudge

Series 2:
137 - Cookie

Series 4:
317 - Goldie
355 - Dotty*
386 - Rosie*

If you don't have any of the cards listed above, but are still interested in the cards shown, I am missing plenty more of series 1-4 which can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tdbeLr-jIrNwVzn8-tipnfBNgS_PsCz0_JQ0-cjDrY0/edit?usp=sharing

The cards shown above will take priority over other trades, but I'm also mainly interested in trading off my dupes too so please feel free to ask if you have cards not on the list but cards in the google sheet as well! :)

Thanks for looking! ♥ Any questions, please feel free to ask~

Last edited:
bump!~

(previous posters have been pm'd) c:

Back