• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Europe Updated! Trading Series 1,2,3,4 and 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey :) Do you mind holding 332 Shep and 385 Lucky for me untill tomorrow?
At the moment I dont have any cards to trade, but I will get some tomorrow. Let me know if you are intersted in selling also :) Thanks

Hey :) Do you mind holding 332 Shep and 385 Lucky for me untill tomorrow?
At the moment I dont have any cards to trade, but I will get some tomorrow. Let me know if you are intersted in selling also :) Thanks

Sure. I have Lucky I need to double check for Shep. I like to always check if I still have them. Not at home right now. More interested in finishing my series 3 and 4 but I also accept selling them :)

Hi I send you a PM.
But would you like to trade if 355 Mira is Europe.
It's the last card I need from the Series.
I have 335 Dotty for trade for you :)
That one is Europe too :)
Loves PeachesThePrettyHorse from the Netherlands

Hi I send you a PM.

Hi I send you a PM.

I think Mira is European. Need to check and will reply to your message when I get home.

Would you trade Deirdre for any of these following EU series 5 cards ? : 11, 21, 24, 32, 42

Last edited:
Hi I have 27-Claude and 39-Cashmere I can trade you with. I am looking for your Series 3 Francine and Biskit. I'm in UK :)

Hi I have 27-Claude and 39-Cashmere I can trade you with. I am looking for your Series 3 Francine and Biskit. I'm in UK :)

Saw your Pm and replied! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you trade Deirdre for any of these following EU series 5 cards ? : 11, 21, 24, 32, 42

Deidre is an american card meaning only two names but isn't region locked. I am only asking because a lot of people don't like mixing and that's ok. If you're ok with that I'm ok with the trade. I would love 11 Boris. If not no problem :)

Gahh, first person I've seen to have Jingle! And you have two! xD Anyway good luck with the trades

Yep saw that but I don't mind ! :> Ok for Borris !

I will pm you when I get home :) so I can take a picture of the card.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gahh, first person I've seen to have Jingle! And you have two! xD Anyway good luck with the trades

Really? It's a special card and they're common. I guess I was lucky with this case then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back