United States [UPDATED] Series 1-4 ~ Trading ~ LF: S1-S4 [H: BEAU, ROSIE, TANGY, FLURRY & MORE]

I'll have to poke through your list to see if there's anything else, but would you except Tangy for Ruby?

Bump! Just added a ton of new Series 2 & 3 cards.

LOTS OF TIER 1 & 2 CARDS ADDED

Skye for Bob? :)

Edit: I also have Fang for Marshal if you're interested, but if not, thanks anyway!

Last edited:
065 midge, 153 alfonso, 235 crackle for 184 anicotti, 239 ricky, 348 olaf? not sure which bold you'd trade for marshal but out of the wants I have francine and erik

Skye for Bob? :)

Edit: I also have Fang for Marshal if you're interested, but if not, thanks anyway!

Both of those sound great! I'll pm you soon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

065 midge, 153 alfonso, 235 crackle for 184 anicotti, 239 ricky, 348 olaf? not sure which bold you'd trade for marshal but out of the wants I have francine and erik

Those first three are perfect! And I hope it's alright if I take the trade above you for Marshal. If this is okay let me know and I'll pm you :)

Both of those sound great! I'll pm you soon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those first three are perfect! And I hope it's alright if I take the trade above you for Marshal. If this is okay let me know and I'll pm you :)

no problem! I'll pm you later tonight :)

Hi can we trade again I have
Hans 241
Tank 374
Soleil 296
Del 223
Miranda 222

I need

Rodney 146
Timmy 212
Franklin 216

Hi! Could I trade: 005 (Kapp'n), 109 (Porter), and 323 (Katt)
For: 158 (Timbra), 161 (Teddy), 174 (Bettina) 248 (Hazel), and 260 (Tammi)?

Let me know if this is okay please! :)

Hi! Could I trade: 005 (Kapp'n), 109 (Porter), and 323 (Katt)
For: 158 (Timbra), 161 (Teddy), 174 (Bettina) 248 (Hazel), and 260 (Tammi)?

Let me know if this is okay please! :)

This is fine! I'll pm you soon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, would you like to trade my Apollo for your Broccolo?

Sure! I'll send you a pm :)

Hi! I have 084 Benjamin and 382 Lobo for trade! I'm mostly interested in Coco, so I was wondering if you'd do two normal cards for one bolded? If not, that's fine, and I'll trade them for 141 Nana & 218 Lily. :) Let me know!

Hi! I have 084 Benjamin and 382 Lobo for trade! I'm mostly interested in Coco, so I was wondering if you'd do two normal cards for one bolded? If not, that's fine, and I'll trade them for 141 Nana & 218 Lily. :) Let me know!

I'd really like to trade bold cards with bold cards if that's okay.

Otherwise this trade is fine :) Let me know if you're good with that and I'll send you a pm!

I can trade Prince for Kidd! (I know it's only one card I can offer but I really want Kidd (T_T) )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh erm NVM, I didn't see the USA only

Back