• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling (updated) -=chocolate cake + more=-

InfinityFlames

rainbowcherry is a slug.
Bells
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (26) +
i'm not really interested in collecting collectibles anymore, so i'm trying to get rid of the little that i have lmao
-= all prices are negotiable =-
2nc440z.png
- x1 - 600 tbt

24lr5es.png
- x3 - 50 tbt
2zsuwbd.png
- x2 - 25 tbt
2myxlwj.png
- x1 - 350 tbt​

Last edited:
bump - still have yellow & red candies and september birthstone
What are the dates for the red candies? I'm sort interested in them. I mostly use this site on my phone, so it would be great if you can list them for me. Thanks.

Last edited:
What are the dates for the red candies? I'm sort interested in them. I mostly use this site on my phone, so it would be great if you can list them for me. Thanks.

they were all purchased 11/01/14

Last edited:
they were all purchased 11/01/14
I see... Thanks for providing the dates for me. ^.^ I do appreciate it. Unfortunately, they weren't the date that I was looking for. :/ The date that I was looking for was 10/26 since that day is my birthday.

I see... Thanks for providing the dates for me. ^.^ I do appreciate it. Unfortunately, they weren't the date that I was looking for. :/ The date that I was looking for was 10/26 since that day is my birthday.

all right, that's fine :) thanks for the interest

Back