Island Tour ðŸŒ¿(Update: Kiyose has 3 video tours now 🌿) Come experience the magic in Kiyose 🌿

Awesome island! It literally wants to crash my switch 😂. It’s so decorated but I love the design and it inspires me to do more creative terraforming. I couldn’t find the ladder around Resident Services though... sad I missed the left bottom part of the island but overall that was very cool thank you!
thank u for coming :) the ladder was at the island entrance down the resident service hall.
Post automatically merged:

I visited and it’s so packed omg I can definitely see you put a lot of work into this. Cool and fun experience though, well done!
thank u ;)

i love how you put so much effort into your island and even added lore! i will definitely visit!!

i also love how there's a gnome village lol my island has gnomes scattered around doing "tasks" such as harvesting fruit and making clay pots :LOL:

Eee the pics look so cute! I’m going to have a visit tomorrow, so excited 😋
cant wait for u to come! make sure to share some pics too on this thread :)

i love how you put so much effort into your island and even added lore! i will definitely visit!!

i also love how there's a gnome village lol my island has gnomes scattered around doing "tasks" such as harvesting fruit and making clay pots :LOL:
you're gonna enjoy your visit! and cuutee, love it when people have these ''tasks'' gnomes haha

Just visited! Super pretty island. I loved the abandoned house on the hill even though it took me an embarrassing amount of time to get up there.

Also your Shrek bodyblocked me (not a sentence I thought I would say) in to a corridor and I was stuck there. Even if I pushed him he would just lock on to a spot and be immovable. Have to say it was kind of hilarious and definitely made for a memorable moment.​

Ha funny name right! We love your island so beautiful
thank u! did u maybe take pics? :)

Just visited! Super pretty island. I loved the abandoned house on the hill even though it took me an embarrassing amount of time to get up there.

Also your Shrek bodyblocked me (not a sentence I thought I would say) in to a corridor and I was stuck there. Even if I pushed him he would just lock on to a spot and be immovable. Have to say it was kind of hilarious and definitely made for a memorable moment.​
bad shrek! he doesnt like visitors in his swamp i guess haha. if u took pics id love for u to post them here!

you're gonna enjoy your visit! and cuutee, love it when people have these ''tasks'' gnomes haha

hello! i was finally able to visit the island!! it's amazing!! so much love and effort clearly put into it 😭 😭
just asking, would it be okay if i get inspiration from your gnome village? specifically the elevated "island" areas? i was already thinking of making a small ~ magic forest ~ in my island for the task gnomes in my island to live in, but the small "islands" on yours looked so good and i wanted to do something similar!! i would give credit if ever :)

I just visited and WOW!!! It was like taking a trip to Disneyland. It was a real adventure and I LOVED any second of it! I gotta say I got lost a few times xD and maybe I’m blind but I didn’t see any tool like the ladder, so I think I missed some part of the island. But I will be glad to go back and visit again. My favorite islands are the super detailed, packed ones. This is my island goal! It’s worth the little lag that we might experience. It was pure magic :)
The gnomes area is amazing, I would live there. Can you find me a place to live on your island please? Haha! This was my favorite dream, together with Dizzy Bone’s island (they did a pretty awesome job too!).

here are some pics of my favorite areas!
aagE27e.jpg

TlF3aXh.jpg

nh4QCdH.jpg

hello! i was finally able to visit the island!! it's amazing!! so much love and effort clearly put into it 😭 😭
just asking, would it be okay if i get inspiration from your gnome village? specifically the elevated "island" areas? i was already thinking of making a small ~ magic forest ~ in my island for the task gnomes in my island to live in, but the small "islands" on yours looked so good and i wanted to do something similar!! i would give credit if ever :)
Hi Tokkio. Thank you so much for visiting and im glad u had a good time! But tbh, i am uncomfortable if you tried to replicate the enchanted forest that i've come up with. I want the forest to be only unique to my island thats why. Intimation is a form of flattery but i guess thats the only part of my island i dont want people to intimate? im sorry if my reply disappoints you but i am more than happy to help you with your enchanted forest if u need. PM me!

I just visited and WOW!!! It was like taking a trip to Disneyland. It was a real adventure and I LOVED any second of it! I gotta say I got lost a few times xD and maybe I’m blind but I didn’t see any tool like the ladder, so I think I missed some part of the island. But I will be glad to go back and visit again. My favorite islands are the super detailed, packed ones. This is my island goal! It’s worth the little lag that we might experience. It was pure magic :)
The gnomes area is amazing, I would live there. Can you find me a place to live on your island please? Haha! This was my favorite dream, together with Dizzy Bone’s island (they did a pretty awesome job too!).

here are some pics of my favorite areas!
aagE27e.jpg

TlF3aXh.jpg

nh4QCdH.jpg
thank u for visiting! the ladder was at the island entrance down the resident hall, did u not see it?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I didn’t see the ladder, but today I will gladly visit again and look for it! 🤗
glad to have u back in dream! once you're in the resident service hall plaza, walk down (my plaza is really close to the airport), jump over the
small river to arrive at the entrance and you'll see a set of tools!

Hi Tokkio. Thank you so much for visiting and im glad u had a good time! But tbh, i am uncomfortable if you tried to replicate the enchanted forest that i've come up with. I want the forest to be only unique to my island thats why. Intimation is a form of flattery but i guess thats the only part of my island i dont want people to intimate? im sorry if my reply disappoints you but i am more than happy to help you with your enchanted forest if u need. PM me!

it's okay, no problem!! i understand :D i'll PM you something btw

Back