Island Tour 🌿(Update: Kiyose has 3 video tours now 🌿) Come experience the magic in Kiyose 🌿

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
Feedback
98.8% (164) +
circle-cropped.png

@cosmos.and.crossing on IG
🌿 Island Of Kiyose is finally open for dreamers!🌿

Island Info:
Island Rep: Haiji
Theme: Country, Tropical, Zen, Fairycore & Cottagecore
Time set: 5.45PM
DA: 2666-9590-7972

~ 🌿 ~
update: Kiyose has 2 video tours! yay!

~ 🌿 ~

~ 🌿 ~

🌱Gone were the days this island had no name, no residents, no life. Now, under the precise dedication from 🌱
🌻the Island Rep, Haiji, to transform this island, the island is now bustling with beautiful nature, villagers that call this 🌻
🌿island their home and life. 🌿

The island of Kiyose consists of 5 mini themes:
they are:
Tropical
autumn country
zen
cottage
fairy

There's sure something for everyone~
*make sure to grab the ladder at the island entrance down the resident service*

Points of interest:

🌿
The abandoned, maybe sometimes haunted mansion that sits on the highest mountain of Kiyose🌿
~ 🌿~

imageedit_5_2606510793.png

As far as everyone In kiyose knows, This Mansion was here even before the current residents set in.
No one knows who it belonged to or why its the only house on the island when the island was discovered.
why was there even a house on a deserted island anyway?
the villagers sometime like to play a game of dare in the mansion but hear this, numerous sightings have been made that
the house lights up sometimes once the sun sets and no one is even inside.
During the day though, it's a centrepiece of a picturesque scenery as shown in the picture!

🌿Serenity Teien (Garden) 🌿
~ 🌿~
imageedit_7_2588810753.png

Want to take things slow? Visit the Serenity Teien! Teien means Garden.
Sit back, sip some tea, relax, take in the crisp and the freshest air, listen to the calming sounds of the waterfalls,
and just slip into serenity.

🌿The Countryside 🌿
yearn to get away from the city hustle? Step right into the Countryside of Kiyose!

~ 🌿~
imageedit_9_7817960126.png

~ 🌿~
imageedit_11_6871010590.png

~ 🌿~
imageedit_19_6694331900.png

~ 🌿~

Even Though the island of Kiyose is in the middle of summer, the Countryside gives you a feeling
that you are experiencing autumn. Make sure to Hit up the daily farmers' market to get the freshest produce,
delicious coffee made organically and little souvenirs to bring back home!
make sure to greet the countryside's only resident, Graham!

🌿The Gnome Village 🌿
Deep within the island is the gnome village. For some reason they just kinda settled here and the residents
had no problem with them, thus letting them stay. Be sure to visit them while you're here too!
but be careful and cautious, they are a skittish bunch so any loud noises will scare them. You dont wanna scare them..
oh dear god..dont scare them, please.

~🌿~
imageedit_15_5123378054.png

~ 🌿~
imageedit_17_6242963845.png

~ 🌿~

While these are the point of interests listed, Kiyose has many more other surprises waiting for you!
so come dream with us at 2666-9590-7972

🌿Notes from the island rep 🌿
''hihi potential dreamers, this is Haiji, the island rep of the beautiful island of Kiyose. Kiyose has been a
wonderful journey between me, my lovely residents, and of course
the resident service helmed by Tom nook and Isabelle with their impeccable 24/7
services.''

🌿~ 🌿
''That said, I'd like to point out that although kiyose may look complete,
it is actually not. We are still in the process of revamping the museum and its vicinity, so it will not
be complete at the time you visit.
the beach, is also in the middle of a big clean, so parts of
the beach will be undecorated..''

🌿~ 🌿
''ALSOO, we want you to experience Kiyose in the fullest it has to offer. So i will
point out the hidden spots of Kiyose''

The romantic dinner hill behind the ogre's house.
yes, yes. we have an ogre living on our island but rest assured, he's 101% friendly.
He has agreed to showcase his romantic dinner hill that he has with his wife behind their swamp/cottage.

🌿~ 🌿
To access that hill, once you've reached the house of the ogre, go behind the clothesline and walk to your left, behind the clotheslines
and into the area that you will need to use a ladder to climb up a mini hill.
once you've climbed, head right again onto another hill and climb up onto that spot.

🌿~ 🌿
2. The hidden rooftop cafe.
This one is simple. its just behind, ontop of the nook's cranny. access it with a ladder from the right of the shop on the beach.

Hope you guys have a fun time in Kiyose, and make sure to take pics and post here! If you'd like, please follow me on
@cosmos.and.crossing
on IG if you wanna follow me on my virtual journey, i'll be building a new island soon :)

🌿~ 🌿
3. The lady hill
After you've come out to the beach from the serenity garden, head to your left
and you will see a small waterfall. beside the waterfall is a space to climb up the to the hill.
This hill has three ''layers'' so make sure to get to the top

🌿''The best view comes after the hardest climb.” Anonymous 🌿

Last edited:
Ill check it out it sounds amazing! I can tell by the sounds of it you put in heaps of effort and im excited:)

just had a run around your island and i am amazed!!! you had so many different themes (i also cant stick to one specific theme haha) and yet they were all incorporated in so nicely and blended from one to another... every inch also had such an eye for detail wow!! kinda got lost from how much there was to explore but that just means i'll be coming back to visit a second time :'D here's a pic from what is definitively my favourite area of town.. lmao

can't wait to see your new island too wow!
EeK11ZVU8AAHegH

just had a run around your island and i am amazed!!! you had so many different themes (i also cant stick to one specific theme haha) and yet they were all incorporated in so nicely and blended from one to another... every inch also had such an eye for detail wow!! kinda got lost from how much there was to explore but that just means i'll be coming back to visit a second time :'D here's a pic from what is definitively my favourite area of town.. lmao

can't wait to see your new island too wow!
EeK11ZVU8AAHegH
ahh THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting! glad you had a good time :) i wanted to do the houses including shrek's but i dont really have enough time recently to touch the game except for giving it a dream address.

Your island is amazing! At first, I forgot you can jump over small rivers so I walked around to find the ladder 🤦‍♂️ .
My favorite area was the small library :)
EeLT7plU4AAOEZk
thank u for visiting! i hope you didnt have any trouble navigating my island as some parts are kinda narrow!

I did not! I walked around and made my back to resident services in a full a circle!
so glad to hear! you're welcome to come back again if u need inspo! :) also, theres some hidden areas so i hoped u got to them too haha

Your island is simply AMAZING! The detail, omg, you can see the effort. Major inspo for my forest area. I'll def visit again.
I did have some trouble navigating, had to call rescue services once because I couldn't seem to find my way around the gnome village heheh but that's no trouble

Your island is simply AMAZING! The detail, omg, you can see the effort. Major inspo for my forest area. I'll def visit again.
I did have some trouble navigating, had to call rescue services once because I couldn't seem to find my way around the gnome village heheh but that's no trouble
thank u! do u perhaps take any wonderful pics? would love to see! also, did you manage to get into the hidden areas?

okay... your island puts mine to shame! everything is SO decorated (can't even walk around properly everywhere lol)
it looks so good, absolutely beautiful island! very cluttered but in a very pretty and cute way c:
but it's so easy to get lost! I got lost many times lol, trying to find my way out with a ladder wasn't easy >.>
and I'll def give your insta a follow ^-^

you make me want to change so many things about mine, and it's making me want a new themed house!
though I do want to decor the houses on the inside too, so I'll need to think of a cute theme first

I also loved the secret pirate bar! looks great. the secret romantic dinner spot was also really cute,
but I don't understand why the hacked trees :c (they're pretty, but even without them it would look great)

I also loved all the music players everywhere, matching the vibe of the surrundings,
I'll def put some more outside on my island too! and also the bugs that make sounds everywhere, super cute ~

2020072014330500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020072014440300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020072014455600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020072014490000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020072014552300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020072014591000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020072015003200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

thank u! do u perhaps take any wonderful pics? would love to see! also, did you manage to get into the hidden areas?
I did take a couple pics from my favorite areas! Not sure I found the hidden ones, I got lost a couple times hehe.. I managed to get to the open air cinema. But I will come again with more time to look for them!

EeLrzBcUMAE_RXp.jpeg

EeLrzBqUMAARXDq.jpeg

EeLrzBmVAAEFanw.jpeg

EeLrzBWU4AEuXhO.jpeg

okay... your island puts mine to shame! everything is SO decorated (can't even walk around properly everywhere lol)
it looks so good, absolutely beautiful island! very cluttered but in a very pretty and cute way c:
but it's so easy to get lost! I got lost many times lol, trying to find my way out with a ladder wasn't easy >.>
and I'll def give your insta a follow ^-^

you make me want to change so many things about mine, and it's making me want a new themed house!
though I do want to decor the houses on the inside too, so I'll need to think of a cute theme first

I also loved the secret pirate bar! looks great. the secret romantic dinner spot was also really cute,
but I don't understand why the hacked trees :c (they're pretty, but even without them it would look great)

I also loved all the music players everywhere, matching the vibe of the surrundings,
I'll def put some more outside on my island too! and also the bugs that make sounds everywhere, super cute ~

thank you so much for the really detailed feedback! love it! yes yes, everything is really cluttered and decorated and i apologise if it makes you feel claustrophobic but thats my style of designing haha. as for the hacked trees, the cosmos trees started out as gifts from a friend and then it spiralled into me getting a bunch of star frag trees that u see in the gnome village and enchanted lostwood. really glad u had a good time!
do come back again!
Post automatically merged:

I did take a couple pics from my favorite areas! Not sure I found the hidden ones, I got lost a couple times hehe.. I managed to get to the open air cinema. But I will come again with more time to look for them!

View attachment 294084
View attachment 294085
View attachment 294086
View attachment 294087
cute pictures! you're welcome for another dream :) maybe ill need to post a picture guide for the hidden areas. they were made so i can guide people into them before the DA update, not for ppl to get to those spots on their own lol

Last edited:
cute pictures! you're welcome for another dream :) maybe ill need to post a picture guide for the hidden areas. they were made so i can guide people into them, not for ppl to get to those spots on their own lol
It is kind of fun to look for them tho :) but I imagine a guided tour from the mastermind would also be amazing hehe congrats! your decor skills are, again, amazing

Awesome island! It literally wants to crash my switch 😂. It’s so decorated but I love the design and it inspires me to do more creative terraforming. I couldn’t find the ladder around Resident Services though... sad I missed the left bottom part of the island but overall that was very cool thank you!

I visited and it’s so packed omg I can definitely see you put a lot of work into this. Cool and fun experience though, well done!

Back