Selling Stuff (added more eggs) [LF: green bunny b. after 3/23; will pay or DT for it) (free fruit)

Selling 10 meow coupons! My fruit are perfect apples and lychee!

I also have 2 additional Isabelle collectibles dated:
Jan 8, 2020 at 8:06 AM
Nov 20, 2017 at 1:37 AM

PWYW!

would you trade a lychee for a unpurchased perfect pear or mango? If you rather sell for tbt no worries! just thought I’d ask! thank you for considering!

Yes that would be great! Thank you!! Would you like me to purchase a perfect pear or a mango for you? and would you like a message? no msg for me!

Yes that would be great! Thank you!! Would you like me to purchase a perfect pear or a mango for you? and would you like a message? no msg for me!
A perfect pear, please. No message necessary. Shall I go ahead and send it now? Let me know when, if I need to time it.

A perfect pear, please. No message necessary. Shall I go ahead and send it now? Let me know when, if I need to time it.
Whenever you get the chance is fine! Sending perfect pear to you now! Thank you again!!

Edit: perfect pear sent!

hello!
how much tbt would you like for pinky? i’m not 100% familiar with value, but i’m comfortable paying between 3k-4k :lemon:

hello!
how much tbt would you like for pinky? i’m not 100% familiar with value, but i’m comfortable paying between 3k-4k :lemon:
The community collectible tier list values it ~6k. I’m not sure how accurate it is, but I’m looking for around that much. Sorry! ><;

The community collectible tier list values it ~6k. I’m not sure how accurate it is, but I’m looking for around that much. Sorry! ><;
sorry for lowballing! i only offered that much because i saw one listed for 4700. do you know where i can find the tier list? thank you for getting back to me :]

Would you be open to date trading your goomba? Totally understand if not—just thought I’d check as my goomba is three years apart from my pinky + invader and it makes lineups weird. I’m pretty TBT poor at the moment so I’m sure it’s not the most enticing request, though of course I could offer a positive review!

Can I have your yellow pansy? :)
Sure thing! Is there anything you wanted written on it?

Would you be open to date trading your goomba? Totally understand if not—just thought I’d check as my goomba is three years apart from my pinky + invader and it makes lineups weird. I’m pretty TBT poor at the moment so I’m sure it’s not the most enticing request, though of course I could offer a positive review!
I’m open to date trading. ^^ Did you need a particular message on it or would you like it blank?

Back