Selling Stuff (added more eggs) [LF: green bunny b. after 3/23; will pay or DT for it) (free fruit)

Lol. That was actually what I was thinking to maybe put if you asked for a message without specifying. :p
But oh my gosh autocorrect almost made it wooly. ><;
Haha woomy is just too iconic. Got the egg, thank you so much! 😊

I have no idea what they are going for, honestly. 😅 What do you think sounds fair?

I recently got a Yellow one for 300 earlier, but I would offer 500 for this one. How does that sound to you (buying for my personal collection, not for the shop)? :)

I recently got a Yellow one for 300 earlier, but I would offer 500 for this one. How does that sound to you (buying for my personal collection, not for the shop)? :)
Sounds good to me! I really appreciate it!

Did you have a message you want on it, or should I leave it blank?

small little thing, but black feathers actually weren't released until the 2016 fair. so that's the earliest possible date they could have

(actually, iirc, aside from maybe someone winning one through oblivia's 12 days raffle, it's actually also been the only black feather release ever)

small little thing, but black feathers actually weren't released until the 2016 fair. so that's the earliest possible date they could have

(actually, iirc, aside from maybe someone winning one through oblivia's 12 days raffle, it's actually also been the only black feather release ever)
Oh noooo… Thank you for telling me! I don’t know enough about release dates for different things. ><;

Hello friendo! I was looking through your thread and if it's alright I would like to buy your Christmas Gold Candy! How much were you thinking? ^^ I can do 700TBT, if thats not enough lmk!!

Hello friendo! I was looking through your thread and if it's alright I would like to buy your Christmas Gold Candy! How much were you thinking? ^^ I can do 700TBT, if thats not enough lmk!!
A quick look at the tier list looks like you’re overpaying? Not sure if it’s up-to-date. We could probably just half it to 350?

A quick look at the tier list looks like you’re overpaying? Not sure if it’s up-to-date. We could probably just half it to 350?
omg your so sweet 🥹 I always dont want to underpay! If your sure 350 is good then I’ll send the TBT! 💚

Heya! Could I take the Orange Candy for 300 TBT? Also, it's not listed in your shop, but would you be willing to sell one of the Winter Mittens in your inventory?

Last edited:
Heya! Could I take the Orange Candy for 300 TBT? Also, it's not listed in your shop, but would you be willing to sell one of the Winter Mittens in your inventory?
300 for the orange candy works for me! And the mittens are free. :’3

300 for the orange candy works for me! And the mittens are free. :’3
Great! Sending TBT over now. Any message works on the candy. As for the mitten, I've already found one, thank you though!

Could I have one of the mittens please? Don't have much TBT (my grand total is 18, so it's ok if you say no)
If you would be willing to sell It with that price range, I would buy it

Back