August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (101) +
Bonbon is leaving NightElm. She is wearing a custom design so it should be easy to get her to change by asking Isabelle I can't garuntee this means she will put her original shirt back on as I can't be sure what she picked up exactly. Her catch can be changed if not original. Her home is cute, she picked up an item from Xmas and may have a pesky pet on her table like a mole cricket but she has a big patchwork table, her small modern wood bed and a modern wood tv and we haven't had a ton of interactions so she is not really far removed and is still adorable. Please help me find her a home as I do need to move her out so I have a spot for Bangle who's card I don't have yet if you have Bangle and are willing to trade that is lovely but either way please post your interest. Tips appreciated but not required. Wifi feedback always appreciated. Ok who wants Bonbon? She is underrated peppy rabbit as she gets overshadowed by Chrissy but she really is quite special and has a nice natural brown coloring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back