• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Unorderables: RV, Saharah, Furniture, Art, Nintendo, more

Hi, how about 1.500.000 IGB for: Basic Trash Can, Wild Painting and Ladder Shades x1, is that ok?

The items have been procured, is your gate open?

Open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much!

HNI_0073.jpg

I'd be interested in the few sloppy items depending on the price of course :)

How much for the pompompurin pudding? I don't want to ask too little so what would you charge?

edit: I had multiple tabs open and accidentally commented on this one, so sorry -w-
edit 2: okay I actually am interested in the item, whoops, how much would you charge?

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the few sloppy items depending on the price of course :)

A couple of TBT each or whatever IGB you think is equivalent?

How much for the pompompurin pudding? I don't want to ask too little so what would you charge?

edit: I had multiple tabs open and accidentally commented on this one, so sorry -w-
edit 2: okay I actually am interested in the item, whoops, how much would you charge?

That was quite the roller coaster for me, same as above - unorderables are 2 TBT or an amount of IGB you think is fair.

I'd do 5 tbt for both :) I dont have much cash IG because my town is new :(

okay sounds good I'll pay with tbt, are you available now? I'll add you rn

Last edited:
I've already added your FC - I don't mind, but since I've already added you I'll open my gates and pay

Back