• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Unorderables: RV, Saharah, Furniture, Art, Nintendo, more

Got a new painting in. That's something. (But I'm trying to sell this stuff?)

May I buy the following items for 8 TBT?

Holiday Stocking
Cardboard Chair

Delivery preferred for this trade, please.

May I buy the following items for 8 TBT?

Holiday Stocking
Cardboard Chair

Delivery preferred for this trade, please.

That is a done deal, add me and let me know when your gate is open.

May I have all of the mush furniture?
I'll buy them for 15,000 IGB... Is that fair? That might be too much, but also too little since they're seasonal items =[

May I have all of the mush furniture?
I'll buy them for 15,000 IGB... Is that fair? That might be too much, but also too little since they're seasonal items =[

It sounds too little to me but I will accept it because you seem nice and I want rid of them.

Is the worthy painting real? If so does 4 tbt sound good?

It is as real as me and you friend. (Yes, used the Animal Crossing Wiki Forgery guide when I bought it. The price you have suggested is appropriate, can you trade now?)

It is as real as me and you friend. (Yes, used the Animal Crossing Wiki Forgery guide when I bought it. The price you have suggested is appropriate, can you trade now?)
Yes I can, would you like to deliver? Or have me pickup?

Back