• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [Unofficial] TBT Mafia: Legend of Korra [Cancelled]

Okay well wouldve been nice to know about this before. Looks like Mafia XIV is put off. Okay. Great.

im sure you can still put your game up. i wouldnt mind playing in 2 games anyway. and besides, yours takes priority since you know it's official.

and we vote here? didn't they already use this thread?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and it said that in the main post that we vote in that thread! Sorry i'm new to mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and it said that in the main post that we vote in that thread! Sorry i'm new to mafia.
You may want to start with newbie then because legitimate mafias can get p bad. Newbie's a safe environment to start in and everyone is friendlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, thats a different mafia game. :) The voting thread will be up probably when the game is official and starting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You may want to start with newbie then because legitimate mafias can get p bad. Newbie's a safe environment to start in and everyone is friendlier.

{its only bad because your in it ;)}

Can anyone explain why me and crazy are banned?!?!! oh, and the current newbie mafia is intense!

Last edited:
No, thats a different mafia game. :) The voting thread will be up probably when the game is official and starting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

{its only bad because your in it ;)}
you're* please learn english
(jk ily please dont ban me)

Last edited:
Obs. I wish I could play this game but I won't be home ;-;

god dang jay im so hesitant to observe, im already in newbie and maybe im still not good enough, jfc.

i always miss signups for mafia so at least i could sign up! i'm still playing!

Back