• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I really wish they'd let us know more about the game. I want to see what the box art looks like, find out how much the game will cost (although I'm presuming around a ?35 - ?45 price range, like other 3DS games) and exactly when it'll be released. ;_; Come on, Nintendo, I don't think I can wait any longer!

Hmm, I really wish they'd let us know more about the game. I want to see what the box art looks like, find out how much the game will cost (although I'm presuming around a ?35 - ?45 price range, like other 3DS games) and exactly when it'll be released. ;_; Come on, Nintendo, I don't think I can wait any longer!

I check MyNintendoNews daily. Stuff is always being added to it, anything to do with Nintendo at all.
I'll make sure that if anything comes up there, I'll say it here. (also apparantly, AC is Japan's 8th most anticipated game of 2012 :))

If its only the 8th most anticipated game for the 3DS then that's way too low! ._. but if its the 8th most anticipated out of all consoles then ITS STILL TOO LOW!

If its only the 8th most anticipated game for the 3DS then that's way too low! ._. but if its the 8th most anticipated out of all consoles then ITS STILL TOO LOW!

It was out of all consoles.
However it was only by the readers of Famitsu, the Japanese gaming publication.
Obviously not EVERYBODY voted in it, but a good deal did.

Oh, not to rain on everyone's parade, but it's OBVIOUS AC wouldn't be SUPER DUPER HIGH.
It was out of 25 (or at some other time, it was out of 40, even better) and AC is a relaxed game,
not a lot of HARDCORE YEAAAAAA gamers would like it.
(Some would, but most wouldn't, not to offend anybody)

All in all, I think 8th is darn good for a relaxing, no-goal, never-ending game like AC.

not being rude or anything, but who cares if it's the 8th most anticipated game for 2012. Just calm down and wait until Nintendo gives us more info, just getting mad/annoyed is stupid.

A lot of people care. Also, as I've said before, Some people can't just sit around and wait like others. Talking about the game and finding little bits information helps ease the wait for people.

I know, but sitting around and waiting is so much easier than getting all hyped over something.
I guess it's an age thing, I was like that when I was younger, now I'm older it doesn't bother me :|

------------------
never noticed this before, but from this thread a user pointed out Brewster from The Roost might own the Cafe, so added that to the rumors section

Last edited:
No, I don't give that kind of information to peds.

Peds as in pedophiles ?(sorry if I'm mistaken) ROFL! I'm only 15 :p i'm guessing you're either 16 or 19 and now i need to shut up cause this post is off topic XD

Peds as in pedophiles ?(sorry if I'm mistaken) ROFL! I'm only 15 :p i'm guessing you're either 16 or 19 and now i need to shut up cause this post is off topic XD

Aw, man, now I feel old, as I have children older than you.

I haven't gotten any new info lately, but am anxiously awaiting the game, along with my 10 yo. Any information, including how anticipated it is in Japan is better than just waiting.

Added this information.

Rumors;
  • The Museum and all it's features will return, as it can be seen in the town map.

96% chance?

I'm not saying it will, I'm not saying it wont, - but it just hasn't been confirmed, thus making it a rumor.

Why should they remove the museum? It's not confirmed but anyway... maaan, when do we get some new information, Nintendo?! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back