• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's going to be a tent in the game. I wonder if we can have iglooes as well. Considering that tents isn't an idea living place during for the Winter.

....I never thought about that...what do you get if you DO start your town in the winter? An igloo with an icebox? Heh...bad joke. A mailbox rather.

No, if you start your town in winter and live in an igloo, that's be stupid.

Igloo? Ice Mailbox?
I didn't see those in the preview at all.
I have seen Igloos in other AC games as traveling visitor houses though.

*wants her AC3D to come in sooner rather than later.*
So excited! Want game! ^_^

from this thread, I decided to add some info on Lyle into the rumors section.
Also adding some info on Special NPC's to the rumors section

Last edited:
By the way, in the roundtable interview, I noticed that they said that it would be possible for a boy to wear a skirt if he desired. Kinda like how in ACCF guys can get girl's haircut and shoes.

By the way, in the roundtable interview, I noticed that they said that it would be possible for a boy to wear a skirt if he desired. Kinda like how in ACCF guys can get girl's haircut and shoes.
Boys can be skirts is written typed (before anyone decides to get smart) in the first post;

This was added to the Rumors section:
  • The HRA (Happy Room Academy) will return.
  • Lyle, Blanca, Chip, Franklin, Gulliver, Jack, Jingle, Joan, Katie and Kaitlin, K.K. Slider, Nat, Pascal, Pete, Pave, Saharah, Serena, Wendell, Wisp, and Zipper T will return.

Boys can be skirts is written typed (before anyone decides to get smart) in the first post;

This was added to the Rumors section:
  • The HRA (Happy Room Academy) will return.
  • Lyle, Blanca, Chip, Franklin, Gulliver, Jack, Jingle, Joan, Katie and Kaitlin, K.K. Slider, Nat, Pascal, Pete, Pave, Saharah, Serena, Wendell, Wisp, and Zipper T will return.

Wow. At first I thought those were neighbors then realized...

What I would want is a lot, but I'll put the rest later

1. Bigger town to explore in

2. More house upgrades

3. A better transportation

4. Keep the city but make it bigger and better, like let there be Wi-Fi

5. Minigames like a weed pulling one that can be activaded if you have to many weeds and can play on Wi-Fi

6. More stuff to do with the animals like you can play more games with them like tag and so on

7. Bring back the Island and train from gamecube (Never had it but I saw it on YouTube)

Thats all for now

I don't see how you could have bigger house upgrades. The mansion upgrades in AC:WW were far too big for my likings, and although there was lots to do, I sometimes preferred having cosier little homes at times, like the actual villagers there. I think if we still had the same upgrades as we did in CF, then I think that'd just be fine, or have a back room as well, because that wouldn't be so bad. :>

fan made box art cover;

animal_crossing_3ds.jpg

incase you skipped the "fan made" written in the first line, this is fake
how?
- hybrids are in bunches of 3, when we know flowers now grow in bunches of 4
- the box art is released in Japan first, so the writing would be written in Japanese rather than english
- there is no small square icon on the side of the box

Last edited:
fan made box art cover;

animal_crossing_3ds.jpg

how?
- the box art is released in Japan first, so the writing would be written in Japanese rather than english

That looks amazing.
Although I'm not sure if I like the name "New Frontier". Seems to sell the "newness" of the game a bit. :S
Who made that? (if you know)

No I don't know who made it.

And the rumor of Animal Crossing: New Frontier has been around for a while

fan made box art cover;

animal_crossing_3ds.jpg

how?

I quite like this box art. Personally I think this will look very similar to the official version when we get a first glimpse of it. It's basically got all the elements of the game squished into one, although I doubt I'd put Gracie on the front of the box because she doesn't particularly play such a huge role in the game. I personally think that Tortimer should be on the front of the box, or Pelly, something like that. But either way, it looks absolutely amazing! <3

No prob!

I've just noticed there are different types of swimming outfits you can wear!
also after watching the trailer several times over i realized players may be able to have different types of hedges around their houses!

Ooh wow, thanks for posting that here. I'll be sure to check out her dA. :3 I presume there are loads of other New Frontier fanmade box arts too, so I'll have a look for them too.

They're all crappy haha that's the best one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back