Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
PSA 1/29/17: Since I've ran into some issues with this lately, I just want to put this out: These gifts are being out just to be kind and spread some happiness around. If you don't like the item(s) you receive, please at least be thankful for it/them. I give these out at random (they're wrapped), so I don't know what I'm giving you beforehand. All I ask from this is that you say thank you. If you don't like the item(s), please don't proceed to immediately sell them on here.. Instead, please re-gift them to someone else, or even just sell them in your Re-Tail. It just makes me really sad to see something I've given someone immediately end up in a shop for them to make a profit, when I gave it simply to be nice. Please be considerate. Thank you ❤

EDIT 1/21/17: this thread is re-opened, i wanna give out more gifts!! :) please follow the same instruction as listed below! i've also added a secret word, so that i know that everyone read the rules. :)

I'm giving away a bunch of free gifts, just to be nice and spread some joy around! In all honesty, I'm trying to clean out my storage, so I figured I should just give it all away!
All of them are wrapped, so I'm not sure what I'll be giving you beforehand! They include Gracie items, furniture, greenery (starts/flower bags), clothing, and even some rares/unorderables. ❤
If you'd like a gift, please add me (my friendcode is on the side), and have your gates open! Please also leave the name of your town in your comment, so I know where to go when dropping it off.
Please be patient as I deliver the gifts. It may be a few minutes until I get to your town, as I may be in someone else's. Also, please be grateful for whatever you get! These are just to be nice, everything was purchased with my own Bells. If I don't see your gates, you may be skipped and I'll go to the next person. I'm sorry! These are given on a first come, first serve basis-- whoever has me added and their gates open, will receive first! I will not be waiting for people if they're taking a long time, as I want to deliver quickly to everyone. Thank you for understanding :) The secret word is starfish.
Also: If for some reason there's an error where I can't come, please PM me and we'll try to sort it out! I just want to get all these gifts given as quick as possible. ❤

Again, if you'd like a gift, please comment below, add me, put the secret word in your comment, and have your gates open ASAP for a swift drop off (Don't wait for me to tell you when to open, just have them open)! ❤ I'm not looking for anything in return, but if you have some extra wrapping paper to give me so I can wrap faster, I'd love that. :)

Example of this format: I'd like a gift, my town is Arendelle, and my friendcode is 0000-0000-0000. :D

All I ask is that you be gracious. :)

Also, edit*: I may be a bit quiet! Just cuz typing can be a bit tedious on the DS screen, haha. just let me drop it off, then end, please!

One more thing: These are basically unlimited, until I run out of things to give. Then, the thread will close. :D

LAST EDIT I PROMISE LOL: pls leave me a positive wifi review if you found it to be a good experience!! thank u loves!! <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
This is so nice of you! <3 You already had me added, so it should be an even quicker process. ^^ Town is Nexus!

omg you're amazing <3 as always bb.

visiting someone's town rn! but i'll open my gates in a bit~

*krysuvik ^^

Last edited:
I would like a gift please! My town name is Cirelle and my friend code is on the left<<

cute idea <3 thanks for this giveaway

gates are open my town is Aspen

anyway you already added me ^^

Last edited:
when you come for my visit, maybe you can bring a giftie over? c;

I'm mayor cailey of chai! I'll add you.
just like this or whatever when you want me to open!

also, fc is in the sidebar.

I'd like a gift please! My town is called Etoile.

I've left wrapping paper for you in front of the train station :)

Last edited:
opening in just a second!
someone just visited me.

Me! My town is sin city adding and opening my gates

It'd be awesome if I could have a gift! My town name is Griffin and my mayor is Kat. Friend code is in my sidebar and my gates are already open :) thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back