Mafia Unfair Mafia (SIGN UPS)

Oh, we can't roleclaim.
Well, I feel stupid now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I'll sign up!

Aaaaand the game ends.

So yeah, you can't mention your role. Runeraider, you are automatically disqualified.

So from the beginning I knew this game would end really quickly, so I had an interesting twist prepared for the end. I told both mafia members they could betray each other in order to get all the glory for themselves, and made Runeraider the angel in order for this game to last longer. However, both of them decided to trust each other and voted Blu Rose off. That leaves Runeraider, audino, and toadsworthy.

In an interesting change of events, audino has decided to betray toadsworthy! And so that leaves audino and Blu Rose! And since audino is mafia, they kill Blu Rose and win! Congratulations audino, you cunning criminal!

โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

Now, let's make this right. Anyone up for a second game? The rules will change this time around. See, I am a very unfair mafia host. In fact, that's the next game's theme: The Unfair Mafia. I will make up special rules as we go, hand out special roles randomly without letting anyone one. It will play like a regular mafia, only trickier. If anyone is up for it, sign up!!

so did Audino betray me or not? either paragraph doesn't make sense.....

Yeah, I just realized how confusing that was. They didn't betray you until Runeraider roleclaimed. Sorry about that. :(

I updated the rules! This time, we won't start until we get at least 8 players.

that doesn't seem legit but i'll play again

I'm sorry dude, I thought Runeraider claiming would make it too obvious that we were both mafia. : p

I'll play again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Altho I didn't expect runeraider to be disqualified. You should specify those things in the rules yo

Some of the mafia games i've played included roleclaiming, it's really helpful in larger games. Usually the mafia is smart enough not to get caught even with roleclaiming from my experience. Idk tho

ok just wanna say rl quick why the heck is rc'ing banned, i did it and wasn't murdered

either way i'll play this next one too

Last edited:
But you could use it to get attention off of you as the mafia, or you could bait a kill, like I was trying to do.

I'm sorry but saying what you are is just so incredibly lame.... and takes away from it, the fun is not knowing until someone's dead...

- - - Post Merge - - -

But you could use it to get attention off of you as the mafia, or you could bait a kill, like I was trying to do.

there are other ways to do that than just spouting out your role.... like come on, get some imagination and some strategy

Last edited:
I'm sorry but saying what you are is just so incredibly lame.... and takes away from it, the fun is not knowing until someone's dead...

- - - Post Merge - - -

there are other ways to do that than just spouting out your role.... like come on, get some imagination and some strategy

lynch mafia or lose is when u would spout out your role so that you can investigate into the counter claims and get the number of mistakes you could make waaaay down
like, you say that it takes all of the fun out of it, but really? it confirms a few people as townsfolk and then also confirms a list of the number of mafia left multiplied by two as possible mafia suspects.

i guess i understand why everyone's so against mass-roleclaiming, but in some situations it is honestly the best thing that you can do. in the previous game, day 2, when we were playing awfully against the mafia, we could have narrowed that list of 5 possible lynch candidates down to four, and then we could have known that that one person could be trusted to make an honest-to-god town's judgment. either way, it's been banned by our host, and it's therefore, well, banned.

and, android, are any of the rules in unfair mafia going to be really crappy and untold to someone like "you can't use articles in your posts or else you'll be magically murdered"?

EDIT: sorry nvm

Last edited:
Why is everyone joining this but not my game..I see how it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol u do realize that roleclaiming is perfectly allowed in mafia wtf

I was gonna join this but I'll pass on the grounds of the host being either a complete noob or an IRL mafia player. I'd bet on the former but hey, it might be the latter, you never know.

I know this post is rude but I'm going to post it on the grounds that its straight forward and correct.
PS, a game with 10 or more players is disgusting and hard to play without roleclaims. A game with less is just destinctly unenjoyable and just tests who can imply their role without saying it. If you know there's a seer in the game for instance you're naturally psychologically positioned to interpret someone implying they have esoteric information as seer. Well, as seer or as someone trying to look like seer.

All a lack of claims does is tilt the game horribly in the mafias favor. There isn't 'less fun' post-claims, there's just less chaos. You can still do the epic psychological scumhunt called mafia. 'But what if the seer claims and we have to follow him?' That's the point: you don't. Anyone who advocates mindlessly sleeping someone based on the assumption that because they're clear they somehow know better is missing a fundamental rule of mafia; the unclears have a smaller lynch pool and thus more chance to find mafia than the clears. I mean sure, if you agree with the clears reasoning, you can follow them. That's a given. However, if you don't and you do, you're an idiot.

So yeah tl;dr claiming is a required convention for any game that isn't a mess, and claiming only intensifies the profound psychological experience of the game by providing another layer in which shenanigans can take place.

My rant is over, you're welcome. (>?,?)>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Skmmed the thread and it's the latter, fk

Last edited:
Back