Hi there!

☆Mayor Name: Yui
☆Town Name: ( ^ 3 ^)
☆Friend Code: 4441 9105 5065
☆Items You Want: Desktop TV, New 3ds kk, DJ booth, Video camera
☆Total Number of Items You Want: 4
☆Total TBT: 40

Star!!

Oh jeez, I mixed up the time zones!!! The site is EST and I'm in PST! So sorry, I understand the conversions now. It won't happen again! ^_^
Again, please make sure your bumps are at least 4 hours apart, your most recent bump wasn't even 3 hours later.
I'm guessing by this post you're actually a little confused by our bumping rules. Time zones/time conversions have nothing to do with bumps, it's not 4 hours from a specific time zone, it's 4 real-time hours from your last post. For example; if you bumped your thread up at 1:00PM, you would not be allowed to bump it again until 5:00PM. Regardless of the timezone, it's a 4 hour cool-down between posts.

I'll be setting alarms now XD. Not confused by the rules, I was confused by the conversions. It does have to do with my bumps actually, because the posts say a time, and my time is different, so I get confused as to what time it is EST. I understand that it's 3 hours apart (Time Zones, not bumps), before I thought it was 4 which is why I bumped it the wrong way before. As stated, I understand now, because whatever time the last post was, the post has to be 1 hour in my time zone later. For example, your post was at 11:02. So that means my bump has to be at 12:02 (PST) but 3:02 in EST, since it's 3 hours apart.
Bump!

☆Mayor Name:Mayumi
☆Town Name:Osaka
☆Friend Code:Sidebar c:
☆Items You Want: Cupcake, fancy tea set, glass teapot, handbag, round cloth table
☆Total Number of Items You Want: 5
☆Total TBT: 50
~
Star! ^^

♡RV Visit Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Moi
☆Town Name: Boefing
☆Friend Code: 1993-7309-1983
☆RV/s You Want: Paolo
☆Total: 5 TBT

Star :)

Last edited:
♡RV Visit Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Lillie
☆Town Name: Fuklin
☆Friend Code: 2767-3159-1634
☆RV/s You Want:Cyrus

star

♡Order Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Spica
☆Town Name: Antares
☆Friend Code: to the left
☆Items You Want: carpentry set, natural chair, natural low table, oil-stained floor, rolling cart, tool cart (all the rest of the Cyrus stuff I need!)
☆Total Number of Items You Want: 6
☆Total TBT: 60

Star

It's OK if it takes you time to collect it all. Please PM or VM me when my order is ready, since I might forget to check back in this thread!

Last edited:
Hi! I'll love an RV visit and a few items ordered, if that's okay?

♡RV Visit Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Smith
☆Town Name: Arcadia
☆Friend Code: 2466-2021-7450
☆RV/s You Want: Cyrus

♡Order Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Smith
☆Town Name: Arcadia
☆Friend Code: 2466-2021-7450
☆Items You Want: Candelabra, Natural Lamp, Panel Carpet Floor, Synthesizer, Video Camera.
☆Total Number of Items You Want: 5
☆Total TBT: 50!

So 55 TBT in total.

EDIT: Star, sorry! x.x

Last edited:
Yes, you can mix! ^_^

Groovy, just keep me posted! c:
I can send the owed TBT your way whenever needed.

EDIT: I can still send TBT Bells and receive my ordered items asap, but my Cyrus visit will have to wait until tomorrow, sorry to say! I didn't realize I was already topped out on my RV item orders for the day. D:

Last edited:
♡RV Visit Form♡
☆Mayor Name:Agiledog
☆Town Name:Va. Beach
☆Friend Code: 2363-5626-1766
☆RV/s You Want: Cyrus
☆Total:3 visits for 15 tbt total

Oh, shoot, delay my request. Catch me tomorrow. I need to receive a large catalog order tonight and not sure if I can visit 3 times tonight cuz of that large order in my mailbox.

Last edited:
Closing as I work on the orders! Will open back up in a day or two. I'll VM/PM each customer when their items/RV/'s are/is ready. Thank you for your patience!
~Pink

Last edited:
Back