• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Uncommon to Rare Items - FREE

thirteen, sorry that's a lot, if you wanna do a couple less than that it is ok

Thirteen trips is fine with me as long as it's fine with you! It'll help you get your gate count up, lol.

I will message you when I am home from my trip to the car shop. It's storming outside today, so I'm hoping that means most of the other customers will either be at home or at work so my oil change won't take very long.

Thanks for putting the items on hold for me! :)

you're welcome, 2kimi! i hope you don't have to wait a long time.
everyone here is so lovely :) thank you all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added a couple more things (fairy bottle, gracie chest, gracie wagon, whole pizza, football-fish lamp, and firefly lamp).

Sorry for the delay, I got caught up in some laundry and giving my cat a bath :p Let me know if you're still around and I'll come over!

Also, could I possibly add the fairy bottle for an extra 3 trips? :0

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, I got caught up in some laundry and giving my cat a bath :p Let me know if you're still around and I'll come over!

Also, could I possibly add the fairy bottle for an extra 3 trips? :0

how did your cat feel about that? lol. yes i can, and my gates are open right now

how did your cat feel about that? lol. yes i can, and my gates are open right now

Lol, it's not his favorite thing, but he's pretty good about it! Especially when treats are involved. I'll be over in just a moment, thank you!

hi! could i get the afternoon tea set, and the ramen cup please?
mayor name - sayori
town name - konpeitu
fc - in sidebar
may i ask how many trips that is? i think 6?

hi! could i get the afternoon tea set, and the ramen cup please?
mayor name - sayori
town name - konpeitu
fc - in sidebar
may i ask how many trips that is? i think 6?

no it's only four! i will message you when it's time because i have some people going back and forth right now and i'm going to let them finish, ok? i forgot to tell everyone the name of my town, which is Solace.

no it's only four! i will message you when it's time because i have some people going back and forth right now and i'm going to let them finish, ok? i forgot to tell everyone the name of my town, which is Solace.

alright, tysm!

I'd love to take an octopus chair, if I may! ;v; It would be Mimi from Auroral!

I'd love to take an octopus chair, if I may! ;v; It would be Mimi from Auroral!

hey i got it saved for you, im gonna let these folks finish up before i add you, k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I am hone now! Gates still open? Adding you now.

yuss i believe ive got you added and my gates are open. i will get those things put out for you.

all good! i'll be online, so please feel free to let me know when you're ready for me!

i am going to go out for a while, im sorry! i will message y'all when i am back.

hello! may i please have the hello kitty chair, my melody chair, pisces lamp, pink azaleas, and aurora screen? :eek:

mayor: michy
town: cupid
fc: sidebar
and i believe that would be 15 trips!

(i would definitely be willing to help you out and visit more than needed!)

Last edited:
hello! may i please have the hello kitty chair, my melody chair, pisces lamp, pink azaleas, and aurora screen? :eek:

mayor: michy
town: cupid
fc: sidebar
and i believe that would be 15 trips!

(i would definitely be willing to help you out and visit more than needed!)

yup! let me get that ready and then i'll message you.

Sorry for the wait! I'll be out for a few hours, but I should be available later tonight if you're online! ;v;

Back