• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Uncharted 3 discussion and news

Thunderstruck said:
Not really, I don't see co-op working for Uncharted. In order for there to be co-op there would have to be split screen, and that would lower the graphics quality. Plus, Uncharted campaign is a thing to be enjoyed alone, so you can take in everything. Even though there are a lot of parts where Drake has a companion accompanying him, I love the parts where he's alone. E.g. Chapter 19 of Uncharted 1 (Which I platinumed today yayy)

ATWA said:
Thunderstruck said:
Not really, I don't see co-op working for Uncharted. In order for there to be co-op there would have to be split screen, and that would lower the graphics quality. Plus, Uncharted campaign is a thing to be enjoyed alone, so you can take in everything. Even though there are a lot of parts where Drake has a companion accompanying him, I love the parts where he's alone. E.g. Chapter 19 of Uncharted 1 (Which I platinumed today yayy)
Hm, i do have a point there. I guess i can deal with the co-op missions in multiplayer.

Thunderstruck said:
ATWA said:
Thunderstruck said:
Hm, i do have a point there. I guess i can deal with the co-op missions in multiplayer.
They're a blast by themselves

I've watched the gameplay a couple of times, and I've noticed that the enemies' accents sound sort of European. It's gonna be cool fighting hand-to-hand with two Europeans at once

They added water in one of the newer trailers. :L Except it was pretty much the second trailer, but slightly extended in the end.

The main thing when they announced the game was Sully was going to get more screen time.. I'm sure we'll see enough of him

The main thing when they announced the game was Sully was going to get more screen time.. I'm sure we'll see enough of him

Phew. I hope he's not who they mean by "a main character could be killed off" though...

Back