• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[TUTORIAL] How to get your dream villagers faster

I've already tried this a few times, and there have been absolutely no villagers in my campsite at all! Same thing has been happening for the past 2 or so months, I haven't had any villagers come to my campsite! Do you kow about anything to get villagers to camp?
Do you have 10 villagers because ten is the maximum you can have.

Hold The Phone a sec, this may be an old post and all but can villagers that have moved out and possibly in the 16 villager cycle appear in the Camp after doing this? I've been doing this for a few days and Rosie hasn't shown up :confused:

Hold The Phone a sec, this may be an old post and all but can villagers that have moved out and possibly in the 16 villager cycle appear in the Camp after doing this? I've been doing this for a few days and Rosie hasn't shown up :confused:

If they are n the 16 villager cycle then I guess no. I don't know for sure, but the game doesn't let you have them, I guess they wouldn't be in the campsite. Also they are in main street, so that would be weird XD

Assuming you're fine with 10 villagers and don't have any of your dream villagers already, currently have 9 villagers, and the chance that a villager won't appear in the campsite (guessing there's a 1/2 chance), that's approximately a 1/650 chance of getting the villager you want. 1/650?! I reset my town in order to use this method because it hugely affects how fast you get your dream villagers if the majority of your original 10 are those villagers, and it had been going great so far. They restrict it to the personality types you don't have so that made it a little easier, and a villager would always move in, but now that I've made it to the 9th... holy crap! How?!

Woah thanks! I really appreciate this, I've been stuck with the worst villagers since I reset. Howeverrrrr I have 10 villagers so that's an issue xD ;-;

Can you log into your mayor before the campsite is set or no?

When you load your Mayor, there's a bit of "saving" that goes on in the beginning when Isabelle is getting the town set up. You can't revert to anything that's happened before that once it's happened, which is why other characters are used instead.

I need help, Most of the time theres no one at the camp. I did this more than 10 times and only got 4 campers, help.

do you need to time travel each time you make character or keep it same and just keep making them on same day

do you need to time travel each time you make character or keep it same and just keep making them on same day

hi! you shouldn't have to tt, because the whole campsite is randomized when you load up- meaning even though you're on the same day, the new character will bring up a new load of your town. that way, if it's a villager you don't want, you can just quit, but if it's a villager you want, you can save, and that villager will be in your town for the day. :)

I've been using this method and it works amazing. :) You can also use it when you know a villager is about to move in, so you can keep resetting until you get a villager you like.

If you're REALLY lucky, maybe you'll get a good villager moving in AND a good camper at the same time! That sorta happened with a friend, which is how I got Bam, ahaha.

It's tedious, but worth it in the end.

You mean it changes what villager is going to move in?

You mean how to CHEAT?! Actually this would be very useful for anyone out to get dreamies. Me, on the other hand, will happily decline.

You mean it changes what villager is going to move in?

what they mean is that they can plot reset and camper reset at the same time. they're saying that assuming you don't know what villager is plotting, you might find out it's a good villager plotting and you could get a good camper to move in at the same time.
it doesn't change what villager is currently plotting to move in the next day. the one plotting will move in and the camper chosen to move in will do so after.

hope that makes sense.

Back