North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Lilies

island.chill

takis dust
Bells
My island is now thriving with fruit and veggies. I'm still working on fruit trees. I still need apples, peaches, and pears. I also am still working on getting other flowers. My native fruit would be cherries and the other trees I have are oranges and coconuts. (The Peaxh Trees Are an Image from Google)
trees-hero.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still working on unlocking my Brewster's Cafe. I need to get the cafe. I have at least 1 Things in each exhibit( way more depending on exhibit).

Last edited:
I went to Harv's Island to test some ideas for my house. I added many chandeliers due to my quantity of 'Spiral Chandeliers' (I have 7) which I can give away. You need a pro decorating license though. A thing I know I need to do is Complete the bug exhibit in the museum. If you have any tips on best ways to catch bugs and insects, start a conversation with me. I got my final expansion in my home Today and I am ready to re-design every room in my house.

Last edited:
I have decided to move everyone on my island (NPCs ONLY). And if you would like to know who lives on my island (In order from left to right
2023030718080500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Boomer
Meringue
Kody
Plucky
Nibbles

Last edited:
Back