• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips ?? sell em here for 543 bells each ...

xWENDYx

Bells
Feedback
100% (58) +
Will open the town shortly so if you have turnips you need to sell just post you FC here and watch for DupeTown to appear on your list of towns you can visit.

Anything you see on the ground including the COMMON flowers are free to take ...
Just so you know ... Gold, Black, and Blue roses are NOT common.
There are Crowns, Thrones, and ABD machines for sell in Reese's Re-Tails store at a big discount.

If you need a gold tool I have a few extra to give away.

Last edited:
Added you both ... come visit and sell.
Everything in the shops are for sale feel free to buy.

Last edited:
Wow amazing! Please add me? FC in sidebar.

Sorry Pandacub ... my bad ...I did not think about someone not having their 3ds on and connected to the internet when I add them ... you are good to go.

Last edited:
My town will be open today for anyone that wants to sell their turnips for 543 bells.

I prefer you to load up your train station locker (it can hold as many as 1800 turnips).
That way you won't be slowing down other sellers by coming and going so much.

You can use the ABD machine in my house to deposit your profits directly into your bank account.

Last edited:
Can I visit please? c:

FC: 2595-1582-3592

Last edited:
Just added everyone o this point ... Sorry about being so late ... lots of outside work today but the town has been open all morning.
I will keep it open tonight for you late turnip sellers.

Again anytime you see DupeTown on your list of towns you can visit that means you are welcome to come and sell as many turnips as you have. Make more than one trip.
Buy anything in the stores and anything on the ground is free except the Hybrid flowers I use to decorate the town.

If there is an open slot for a visitor then you are welcome to fish, bug collect, or just look around ... however if there are two others selling turnips and you have finished please let someone else come and sell their turnips.

Last edited:
Back