• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips at 509

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have everyone added up until now. My power went out so I crashed. But back up with gate open

Did you add me? I'm hoarding some turnips atm so I'll be there soon if that's alright!

How much longer will you be doing this? My locker is half full of turnips atm. Do I have time to get the rest?

Will I be able to get in with you not being there?

Yes. I'll leave the gate open. I just won't be here to reset if it crashes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will I be able to get in with you not being there?

Is it still open? Your town hasn't come up yet

I closed and reopened. Try again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it still open? Your town hasn't come up yet

Make sure you use the code in the post, not on my sidebar

Your town is not showing up now ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really need to get in. I spent a lot on a locker full of turnips! Is it because 3 people are already in your town?

Please let me in I really do not want to waste all the thousands of bells I just spent on turnips

The wifi went out a while ago while i was in the town and carefree said he'd be afk so you won't be able to get in until he reopens the gates. Just chill. He said gates would be open all day so you'll get in eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back