• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips at 422 + town visits (Offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusfreakette

Bells
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Lobo
Easter Egg
Dark Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (113) +
Heya guys!

So one of my towns hit a turnip spike this week! I figured I'd open up my gates for people to come in and sell, too! I hope to stay on this day/morning via TT for as long as possible, so I hope to take in quite a few trips of people! You are also welcome to come in for signatures, Katie, selling fruit, etc. :) (Although the town isn't full... It's at 7 or 8 villagers, I believe)

Info:

***I'm on a different 3DS! My FC is 0602 6272 9652 : Mayor Breeze ***

I'll take in groups of 3! I will list them down below
I'll open each group for 15 minutes
If you need to take multiple wifi trips, I might need to put you in multiple groups if there isn't enough time

**Okay, I'm doing something different right now. Whenever I think I need to, I'll close the gates and add in everyone's FCs who's requested a spot. Then you guys will have to coordinate taking turns/being patient. I think this will help more people get in and out as needed. If you have any questions, let me know!**
Please be patient with me, as I might be multitasking while letting people in
Be kind and courteous to the other people!
Native fruit is peach
It's a new town... so don't expect much :p
Re-Tail is to the right of the station
Tips are not necessary! A positive wifi rating is appreciated, though :)

I think that's all!

Last edited:
I'll open up my gates in 5 minutes! And I forgot to mention my different FC, so be sure to add the right one :)

I'll reopen in 4 minutes :)

EDIT: I forgot to add you guys!! 3 more minutes, so sorry!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back