• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

turnips at 324

Yogurt

Frutie Cutie
Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (52) +
turnips are selling for 324 in my town today so if you wana come on over reply with your town name and character and I'll add you

some things to keep in mind

-please no running in flowers

-you can run on paths though but be careful

-I will have things in retail are for you guys to buy if you want!

-Tips are not required

please message me with ur fc if you wana sell

I know its a bit of a low number but if you dont want to wait in long waiting lists and still want to make a decent profit I will be on for a few hours ^^

Last edited:
Hey you still open?

I'll be home in 20 min and would love to sell some turnips and check out your wares!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town name Clemson
Character dylan

send me a PM message, I may open for a bit since some people wana come by

aw omg :S Ill empty it out, btw Im going to bed now its 2 am for me :s sorry Im sure theyll be more people selling tomorrow

hmm if youre really quick I can come let you sell, Ill add your fc rn I currently have my town TT to 10am ^^

Hopefully won't take me too long but I do have quite a few to sell. You've saved my bacon so thank you very very much.

Back