• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Turnips are selling at 548 if anyone is interested :3

Ahh could I come in like 10 mins or so? ; u ;
also, do you mind if I bring Katie? Didn't get to play until now and realized she was in my town lol

I mean buy from joan haha. I m on sunday

Oh. Okay just let me know when you want to come sell. :)

Ahh could I come in like 10 mins or so? ; u ;
also, do you mind if I bring Katie? Didn't get to play until now and realized she was in my town lol

Yes I don't mind. Just let me know when you're ready.

as soon as i find joan, my i come and sell some turnips as well?

Certainly. Just let me know. Doing things inbetween. xD

Not at all, but you'll have to wait a bit until the current group is finished. :)

thanks for letting me come!! I'll just wait to come again with the next batch so you can let more ppl in :)

You can go ahead and come back if you want. x3 Get rid of em now. Buy more and come back tomorrow!

Jelly, I added you so you can come whenever there's a spot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time to TT back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening gates.

Are you still available? I'd like to sell my turnips but I might have to take a couple trips back and forth between towns.

Back