• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips @ 637 - CLOSED

Thanks for letting me come over and sell! Made about 10,000,000 bells this week! :D Good thing that other guy came over and forced a save right before the error. I would have lost some.

Sorry I left without saying anything, my 3DS was flashing red and I didn't want to ruin everyone's progress. I'm looking for a charger now. I'll pay the 800k to come back when I find it, sorry!

Last edited:
Id like to come if you are still taking visitors. :)

I only have 3000 turnips so it will be quick!

Last edited:
Am I still in time? If yes, can I come in 15-20 minutes?

Yay! I'll be about 10 minutes! Thank you!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready but I don't see you? Are your gates still open?

They were but the resetti error came up while maya was in town. Re opening in like 5 mins, I'm going to sell my own turnips quick without distractions

Yep! Almost done

Thanks for dealing with my ignorance on the top post, I'll admit, I didn't read it. Hopefully the 45k is enough to compensate as well as the payment. I got there eventually! You've been an incredible help! You're fantastic! :D

Thanks for dealing with my ignorance on the top post, I'll admit, I didn't read it. Hopefully the 45k is enough to compensate as well as the payment. I got there eventually! You've been an incredible help! You're fantastic! :D
Thank you for being so polite

Last day for this, I leave for work in 2 hours

Back