• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips @ 637 - CLOSED

Are you doing this tommorow? i want to go to sleep now~ ill pay you 900,000 bells for it!

Thank you an advance!

I'm taking like a 10 min break and then ill reopen. I will also be open tomorrow

Everyone has been added so far

Last edited:
My gate is reopened. I'm going to bed at 12 (in 22 mins) so fair warning to anyone who wants to come. Again, I will do this tomorrow.

Crap, guess I missed you then. Kept getting errors whenever I tried to come in and now your town isn't showing up. I'm driving all of tomorrow, so I don't know whether I'll be in tomorrow or not! I hope so.

Good morning everyone I'm awake and ready for visitors. Anyone want to sell turnips?

Great adding you both

And obviously it's the same price, why would I bother keeping this open if they weren't? Lol

Yep just had an error so gate is reopened, (sorry about that Matt!)

Back