Cycling ツ Maru ☼ [Boxes: --- ♡] ☼ Lurkers Welcome!!! ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure :) I'm cycling to make room in my town. Is there going to be an issue if I don't have room right away?
(btb is the same as tbt right? >w< I just joined a few days ago)

Last edited:
Sure :) I'm cycling to make room in my town. Is there going to be an issue if I don't have room right away?
(btb is the same as tbt right? >w< I just joined a few days ago)

Yes BTB is the same as TBT :)
Nope not all. If you reserve I will hold her for you :) that's why you're reserving, I do hope you'll have room soon and not make me wait more than 2 days after she's in boxes. Either way I'm going to powersave her so there won't be a problem if you can't take her right away.

Yes BTB is the same as TBT :)
Nope not all. If you reserve I will hold her for you :) that's why you're reserving, I do hope you'll have room soon and not make me wait more than 2 days after she's in boxes. Either way I'm going to powersave her so there won't be a problem if you can't take her right away.

Oh i should have room before two days :) I'll send you 200 tbt, and would you send me a message when she is ready?

(edit: I'm assuming I won't need to pay twice right? XD; 200 tbt covers reserving and purchase?)

Last edited:
hi, can i reserve Rosie Please? I didn't see anywhere saying i can't!

Oh i should have room before two days :) I'll send you 200 tbt, and would you send me a message when she is ready?

(edit: I'm assuming I won't need to pay twice right? XD; 200 tbt covers reserving and purchase?)

Yes the 200 BTB covers everything :) I'll VM you when I she's in boxes :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, can i reserve Rosie Please? I didn't see anywhere saying i can't!

I only accept BTB offers for tier 1-2 villagers, no BTB you can't reserve. Sorry :)

Apollo has been adopted!

Will continue to cycle later today, goodnight :)

Yes the 200 BTB covers everything :) I'll VM you when I she's in boxes :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only accept BTB offers for tier 1-2 villagers, no BTB you can't reserve. Sorry :)

I was kinda expecting a thing saying how much it would cost to reserve her -_-

I was kinda expecting a thing saying how much it would cost to reserve her -_-

200-300 BTB since it's Rosie

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I want to give someone else a chance to get her since you already received a villager from my town. Allow everyone to get a chance please.

I will most likely be powersaving her once she's in boxes if you're interested :)

Oh I'd definitely be interested in Merengue if you're doing that! Thank you!

Or else I'd be interested in Rosie if you can hold her for me until I have room ^_^ I could offer 300 BTB.

Last edited:
Adopted: Apollo

Moving: Amelia

New: Flo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I'd definitely be interested in Merengue if you're doing that! Thank you!

Or else I'd be interested in Rosie if you can hold her for me until I have room ^_^ I could offer 300 BTB.

No problem, someone else offered me 200-300 BTB for Rosie as well but they have not replied :) So please wait a bit if that's ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided Amelia

Moving Flip

New Clay

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided Flip

Moving Chadder

New Friga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back