• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trying to get the train station upgrade, so come visit!

innuendosquad

Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
I need a bunch more visitors before I can upgrade my train station so please come visit! If you need any fruits for your town feel free to take them, and feel free to shop in my main street stores as well. I only ask that you don't run through or take any of my flowers. But come by! I might leave some items by my train station for people to take as gifts as well.

Just post your friend code here and I'll add you. Thanks guys!

I'd be happy to visit.

FC over here
<-------------

edit; I'd like to visit your shops. C:

Last edited:
Ok something's come up so I'm gonna be offline for about an hour but I'll add you two when I get back and let you know when my gates are open

I actually don't need signatures anymore as I'm doing it with another person, I'll stop over real quick after though ^_^

I'll come visit! Love shopping at the main streets of others. What's your turnip price right now?

Hello, my code is 1048-9580-9297. Just let me know if you add me so I can add back! Hope to talk to you soon

Back