• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TR's Art Dump

Just a face!

tumblr_mujamiOja01r1bpfyo1_500.png

Also a dude!

tumblr_mun4icnI481r1bpfyo1_1280.png

I love your style and use of line weight to represent an idea. Your colors are also fantastic. Keep on.

Thank you so much, Zr388! ' v ' I really appreciate it. I will continue to keep on.

Speaking of which, here's some art.

tumblr_muwilySGFR1r1bpfyo1_1280.png

Your art is so amazingly awesome! <3 You've gained a follower on tumblr!

omfg the sylveon on the prev page!!! your art is perf, ugh its just so nice especially the colouring and the line art
(bows down to u) teach me how to draw sensei

AAaaahhhhh you guys are really, really nice. Thank you so much! ' v ' Seriously, I usually get so few comments on my art in other places, it is super encouraging to see ya'll say stuff here. haisu, I so wish I could teach you stuff. Cause I love spreading art love and talking with other artists and stuff. But I have NO IDEA how to teach. ; u ; FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING A SENSEI.

Here is some more art of a QT Pokemon Trainer with her Arcanine!

tumblr_mw8h9ps0up1r1bpfyo1_r1_1280.png

haisu, I so wish I could teach you stuff. Cause I love spreading art love and talking with other artists and stuff. But I have NO IDEA how to teach. ; u ; FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING A SENSEI.
its ok sensei!!!! i legit have no drawing skills, im such a noobie ; ^ ; but your art is so adorable! the growlithe art just melts my heart ahhh

Back