• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trouble Cycling

Guero101

hola!
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
5121-6348-6620
Red Feather
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
Togepi Easter Egg
Green Feather
Pink Feather
Pokéball
in my main town, I have 8/10 of my dreamies. then I have 2 villagers that I don't care for who im trying to cycle out. (static and twiggy) I need to cycle out 16 between the last 2 villagers so I can get back a dreamy that I lost. I use the 2 days forward, 2 days back method. neither of the 2 villagers ask to move. only my others. I talk to the 2 villagers as much as I do to my dreamies. Should I be ignoring them instead?

I have the same 8/10 ratio, and it took me months of game time to get one of the right ones to ping. I thought it would be easy to get the jock I wanted to ping out because I had 3 at the time. finally, I ignored him for a week, but got nowhere. Then he pinged when we started talking again. Could have been a coincidence? I do always tt day by day. Don't want to lose anyone.

Back