Traumatized

coffeebean! said:
Galen said:
It was alright for someone new at poems. It read too much like a story. And the first phrase instantly makes the reader know that it was written by a girl. Yeah, you can tell it's written by a girl, it's hard to explain, but something you want to avoid.

7/10 ;)
Sexist much?
I'm not new to poetry, and it's meant to be that way.
No, I'm just saying it seemed very very girly in an emo sorta way ;)

u sound like a pro :)
So does Obama until you actually figure out wth he's saying ;)

coffeebean! said:
BerryManga said:
OMG thats so awsome!
How long did that take you to write?
Something like that would take me about 5 weeks to write o_o
I just finished it.
Took me about 10 minutes because I was flipping from TBT to my poem.

It's pretty easy to write when you're feeling it.
That's not good. FEEL HAPPY!

Galen said:
coffeebean! said:
Galen said:
It was alright for someone new at poems. It read too much like a story. And the first phrase instantly makes the reader know that it was written by a girl. Yeah, you can tell it's written by a girl, it's hard to explain, but something you want to avoid.

7/10 ;)
Sexist much?
I'm not new to poetry, and it's meant to be that way.
No, I'm just saying it seemed very very girly in an emo sorta way ;)

u sound like a pro :)
So does Obama until you actually figure out wth he's saying ;)
Yeah but you can't really correct poetry. It's something that comes out of you and you can't just say 'this is wrong' etc. The way it is is the way it's meant to be..it's my own style. And call it story or whatever but there are story type poems. Maybe it sounds like a girl because it was written by a girl? Nothing wrong with that. I'm not new to poetry at all...I have more than 40...to be honest you sound like you're new to poetry. You don't just go and correct people for their poetry, it's like art, that's the way it's supposed to be. Poetry doesn't really have rules unless you're writing in a certain style (like a haiku).

But thank you for that nice paragraph you put together, I appreciate it. <_<

Back