• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Train Station Upgrade Help [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorKate

Bells
Feedback
100% (86) +
I have decided to reset Bluebell and therefore will not be accepting visitors in until the town is remade. Thank you for visiting. :,(

I'm currently trying to unlock the train station upgrade, am currently at [77/100] and will indicate here when I am online!

I no longer have many hybrids to offer... They were given away! I do have copies of most basic fruit, a perfect cherry and a perfect orange, though. Please feel free to drop off Katie or get signatures too! My current stock is below. As soon as I get some more BTB or bells, I can offer those too!

[Current Status]

[Current Progress]
77/100

[Current Stock]
Durian
Cherry
Mango
Apple
Pear
Lemon
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Oranges [x2]
Perfect Peaches [x11]
Black Roses [x2]​

Last edited:

[Online]

Gates are open!

Please let me know if you'd like bells, BTB, a hybrid or a peach in a reply and I will add you! :)

Last edited:
It says you are at 10/100 but below it says 9/100.
So, is it one hybrid per visit or one hybrid for each visitor?

How do you know how many people have come to your town?

Just by counting manually. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

[Offine]

Gates will be reopened in an hour or so. You can still leave a message while I'm away and I'll PM you when I reopen!

Thanks for reading!​

I'll come 10 times for 50k bells? Though unfortunately the server is down at the moment :(

Oh really? No worries. I'll be back in a couple of hours and also tomorrow morning and you can come back and forth then? Thank you so much! I'll have your 500k ready. :)

Okay! Since our timezone may be different, let me know when your gates are open :)

How do you know how many people have come to your town?

Actually, you can sit beneath the tree in the plaza and after the credits, it'll show you how many visitors your town has had.
(If you've had any at all)

I'd like to come! When the maintenance over... -.-
Please PM me when I could come, if the maintenance is over by then.

I know! Maintenance has been taking forever... I'll PM! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

[Online]

Gates are open! PMing posters now.

Please post your gift preference and you'll be added! :)

I'll come visit. uwu And I'll just take the bells. Trying to pay off another mortgage on my house.

I can visit you five times right now. If I understand correctly I can choose a gift each visit. If so, I'd like to get 3 perfect peaches and 100,000 bells. Thanks. :)

Hey there you guys! I have someone coming now but will add you shortly!

Sorry for the delay. Had the 10 visits and it took longer than I'd imagined! I'll be PMing. :)

Hey guys! Very sorry--have to run for 30 minutes. I'll be sending PMs to all of you when I return!

Apologies for the delay! Thank you so much for your offers! :)

Alex, Talon and Thora--thank you! Gates are open and I'm PMing all of you now. All added too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back