• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying / [TRADING] 🍄 wishlist 🍄

Do you still have these:
Bamboo lunch box, ironwood bed, log sofa? I'll offer 3 NMT for them?
ironwood bed is claimed already, but i have the other 2 if you want for 2NMT?

Is the natural garden chair and shell bed still available? HERE is my spare DIYs, if not I can offer 200k bells. Please message me if you want to trade:)

Ohh, do you still have the coconut planter diy or the shell bed, rug and speaker?
I have lots of NMT ☺
i can get you the 3 shell diys, how many NMT would you offer?

Is the natural garden chair and shell bed still available? HERE is my spare DIYs, if not I can offer 200k bells. Please message me if you want to trade:)
bed was claimed, but i can get you the chair for your log garden lounge?

Sure thanks! I just saw your wishlist, if I have any yellow cosmo seeds I can bring some over as well.
i think i'm getting some already, but i'll send a dodo when previous trades are finished!

I have to step away for a little bit, I will be back in 30mins or less though!

would you accept 3 Utility Poles in the sticker variation for a log sofa recipe?

I am interested in the bamboo stool! I can trade a utility pole (no ads)

Back