• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [Trading] Villager Pictures

MindlessPatch

Time Keeper
Bells
Feedback
100% (157) +
I'm selling these pictures:
Mitzi's picture
Zell's picture
Please make an offer
Also looking for other pictures if you'd rather trade.

Last edited:
Hiya, would you be willing to trade for either Marshal, Graham, or Tangy? (I'm offering)

Last edited:
Sorry! I already have Lolly's :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have all except Graham's. Which picture would you like for his?

I have the following villager pictures ... Are you needing any of these?
I Will trade any number of them for Pietro and Zucker :) (or I would buy those two for pretty much whatever asking price!)

Zipper Bunny
Frank
Vic
Iggly
Tom
Bam
4X Soleil
2X Bianca
Portia
3X Snake
Kyle
Puddles

Last edited:
Are you looking for any of the pictures I have listed or are you just looking for Pietro and Zucker??

Are you looking for any of the pictures I have listed or are you just looking for Pietro and Zucker??
I guess mostly looking for Zucker and Pietro ... I wondered if you might be willing to part with them from your collection :)
I am interested in Katie too.

I don't actually have Zucker or Pietro haha

For Katie's I can trade hers for one of the following from your list...
Iggly, Frank, Puddles or Portia. Whichever you think is fairest c:

I don't actually have Zucker or Pietro haha

For Katie's I can trade hers for one of the following from your list...
Iggly, Frank, Puddles or Portia. Whichever you think is fairest c:
How about if I give you two ... frank and Puddles. Want me to come to your town?

Back