Global Trading Series 1 & WA, LF whatever!

ceribells

Shady Something or Other
Bells
Vesta
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (94) +
I bought a handful of Series 1 packs for fun (and looking for my dear, sweet Bob, who I finally found), and now I have a bunch of extra cards! I'm not trying to catch 'em all or find my dreamies, just villagers that I like better. I'm perfectly happy to negotiate. I'll also be posting elsewhere, so I'll make a note when somebody's been offered somewhere else. Feel free to inquire, though!

I have:

#007 Joan
#017 Lottie
#023 Cheri
#026 Ren?e
#051 Opal
#060 Samson
#062 T-Bone
#063 Mint
#070 Biff
#081 Eunice
#090 Axel

WA
#03 June
#11 Boris
#33 Ellie
#34 Boots
#39 Cashmere
#47 Buzz

I might be willing to part with for something good:
#016 Lyle (tbh, I just like him)
#091 Muffy (she lives in my town now, but I kind of want the card as back-up)

I'm interested in:
Cats - extra wanting Ankha as a gift for my S.O.
Tigers, Lions, Wolves, Crocodiles/Alligators (y'know, big carnivores)
Deer
Mac
Shep
Dobie
Not a complete list of my likes and dislikes, so feel free to offer!

I live on the East Coast of the U.S., and there's a drop-box right outside my building, so I can send them out as soon as we come to an agreement! I'm willing to trade internationally, so just let me know and I'll look into mailing options!

Last edited:
Hi! Could you trade Cheri and Flurry for Knox and Bud? I also have Spike from Series 5 available. Any combo of the two of those for Cheri & Flurry?

Hi! Could you trade Cheri and Flurry for Knox and Bud? I also have Spike from Series 5 available. Any combo of the two of those for Cheri & Flurry?

I'd be willing to trade Cheri for Knox. I'm not super interested in the other two. I'm hoping to include Flurry in another trade, but I can let you know if that doesn't work and maybe we can figure something out in a day or two? Feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
I'd be willing to trade Cheri for Knox. I'm not super interested in the other two. I'm hoping to include Flurry in another trade, but I can let you know if that doesn't work and maybe we can figure something out in a day or two? Feel free to PM me!

Sure thing. I'm fine with just doing the Cheri/Knox trade if Flurry does go. Just keep me posted. Thanks!

Im interested in
#017 Lottie
#035 Deli
#042 Marcie
#053 Limberg
#060 Samson
#062 T-Bone
#074 Cobb
#083 Annalisa
#081 Eunice
#084 Benjamin

Checkout my thread and PM me ~

I'm interested in Annalisa, which tigers are you looking for?

Added a few Welcome Amiibo cards, expecting some new Series 1/2 packs tomorrow or Saturday!

I'm interested in Bianca and the male tigers (other than Rolf, who I have).

ops! forgot to check back here, I'm assuming you don't have her anymore? D:

edit: jk i'm blind -_- i have rowan! would you be interested in him?

Last edited:
I'm interested in 073 Flo, 04 Piper, 07 Stella, 40 Tad, and 42 Gonzo

Like anything you see out of my dupes in my thread?

Back