Trading Trading Sanrio items for other Welcome Amiibo Items

Hi,
I have olive and ike's plus Boots Rv and Wades. I would like the my melody items and you can visit my rv's or I can order your items to trade from my rvs for you melody set please let me know. Thanks Trixster

Hi,
I have olive and ike's plus Boots Rv and Wades. I would like the my melody items and you can visit my rv's or I can order your items to trade from my rvs for you melody set please let me know. Thanks Trixster

Hi! I think ordering items for each other would save time and coupons. I'll give you a list of the items I'm interested in shortly. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested in:

Olive:
arched brick floor
shaved ice
tart
ice-cream display

Boots:
Bamboo-Grove Wall
Dirt floor
Bamboo bench
Trellis

One RV visit to Wade
One RV visit to Ike

Since you will be ordering more items than I'll be for you, is it okay if I visit Wade and Ike instead?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also already have all the items ready in storage. I just need to get them out of storage. :)

Last edited:
Hello again,
Can I get you wades round pillow for a hello kitty chair please? Thanks

Hi there!
I can get you the following:

donut box
elegant chair
elegant bench

merchandise table
modern cash register

exam table
modern office chair
office cabinet

I'm interested in the entire Rilla furniture set, no clothes~

Hi there!
I can get you the following:

donut box
elegant chair
elegant bench

merchandise table
modern cash register

exam table
modern office chair
office cabinet

I'm interested in the entire Rilla furniture set, no clothes~

Hello, I'm so sorry for the late reply.
Yes I can get you the entire Rilla set minus the clothes. I have them all ready in storage.

Would you like my town or yours?

Hello, I'm so sorry for the late reply.
Yes I can get you the entire Rilla set minus the clothes. I have them all ready in storage.

Would you like my town or yours?

I still have to order but I'd prefer my town if you don't mind! I need to shower but afterwards it should be about 20ish minutes so maybe 45 minutes total? Will you still be available around then? o:

I still have to order but I'd prefer my town if you don't mind! I need to shower but afterwards it should be about 20ish minutes so maybe 45 minutes total? Will you still be available around then? o:

Yes I'll still be around then. See you. :D

Hi there! I have all your stuff ready now :3

Hi! Right now I have:
cup of tea,
cutting board set
set lunch

I also have June's card and sylvana's, so you can visit them, or I can try to get you some of those items if need be (I'm very low on (coupons)
In return I'm looking for cinnamaroll and kiki and lala items.
Just tell me if you're interested and we can try to work out some kind of deal. :)

Back