• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Trading my rares for items listed!

MajesticMayor

Of Agrestic
Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
My items for trade: Desert Vista,Sporty Floor,Tree lined wall,Basement Floor,Autumn Floor,Office wall,Sporty wall,Sidewalk,Shoji screen,Classroom floor,Whirlpool Bath,Safe,Ladder Shades,Golden Can,Creepy Cauldron,Creepy Cofin,Creepy crystal,Creepy wall and floor,Blue Glow Wand,

Items I want:Creepy skeletonx2,Torch,ANY ITEM THAT IS SCARY or CREEPY(not the sets), Since my whole house is a castle themed interior I am looking for items that would fit a throne room, a court room, I will take any food items as well

(not selling any of these items)

Last edited:
Whirlpool bath for creepy skeleton! Lol sorry read it wrong the first time ^_^

Last edited:
What else are you looking for because I would really love to get that Office Wall for my Daily Planet Superman Room

Back