• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling /[Trading] My collectibles.

Thank you, sholee, of thinking of me, i really do appreciate it!

Yes, i would offer 800, but understand you dont want to currently sell for less then what you paid for. But if you do change your mind, please consider me. Thank you. :)

Edit: also, are you interested in candies at all? I have a spare blue candy and spare green candy. If, for example, you wanted the green one, we could do yoshi + 1500 from you for exchange for my green candy, etc. Just throwing it out there. :p

Yes, I will let you know if I change my mind! c:
I am interested in the candies, but since it's only a month away until Halloween I think I'm gonna wait to see if they're re-released before doing any trades for them. O:

Good luck on your Yoshi egg hunt!

Ok, thx! I love that pic of Purrl by the way. One of my favorites here on tbt. :)

Last edited:
Only 5K away from getting a feather.

One day I will get one!

Last edited:
How much would you want for the ice cream and the popsicle ;-;

@katiegurl333
I dunno lol xD I'm probably just gonna keep them. Unless someone offers a trade with a collectible I want more.

Back