• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling & trading Hybrids, DIY recipes, buying wishlist

Littlered

Bells
Switch
3916-8210-5710
Vesta
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hey! I'm finally ceasing my purple windflower breeding program so I'm looking to sell a bunch of my random hybrids

I am still looking for Purple Roses & Black Cosmos!! I will trade you any hybrid for those 1:1. (i will also buy them!!)
Priority will be given to those who want to trade hybrids.

I am selling them for igb or nmt. I'd like 20k per plant (4/1nmt) and 50k for purple windflower (hybrid of a hybrid).
Hybrids:
Orange roses: 10
Orange pansy: 10
Blue Pansy: 8
Purple Windflower (50k): 3
Pink Windflower (5k per flower or free w purchase): 65
Blue Windflower: 35

I will want to come to you to drop off all hybrids!! Please be ready to open your gates!

I also have the following DIY Recipes (offer what you think is fair):
Cutting Board
Manga-Library Wall
Green-leaf Pile
Shell Fountain
Green Grass Skirt
Log Wall-Hanging Clock

I am also buying/trading (hybrids/igb/whatever) for my wishlist:
(either catalog or buy)
I'm also looking for 5 purple hyacinth & 3 yellow mums (just the flowers) so I can craft a lamp & the cushion!

I can also order you anything from my catalog you want! I have all the colors of the grand pianos, kitchen islands, system kitchens, elaborate kimono stands, and soft serve lamps (in addition to a bunch of other things). Let me know:

Last edited:
I can let you catalog my party garland and cherry lamp (it's the light color version, but it's customizable so I don't think that matters?) if you'd like~

May I buy all of your pink & orange hyacinths?
yes! 200k?
Post automatically merged:

I can let you catalog my party garland and cherry lamp (it's the light color version, but it's customizable so I don't think that matters?) if you'd like~
its a diy so if i brought you some cherries could you craft it for me? and id love to!!

May I purchase some DIYS from you?
I am interested in Garden Rock and Cool hyacinth wreath. Is 200k for each ok? ^^

May I purchase some DIYS from you?
I am interested in Garden Rock and Cool hyacinth wreath. Is 200k for each ok? ^^
yeah that sounds great!
Post automatically merged:

Garden rock and cool hyacinth wreath for wooden full length mirror diy and eggshell?
hey i think im gonna take the bells offer bc i need to pay off my basement :c sorry!

I can get you
Black Wooden Full-Length Mirror
Lacy Rug
Elegant Coffee Cup
Black Bird Bath
Cherry Lamp
White Floor Light

The only one I have to check up on is the floor lamp
I'm not sure if I have it in black or silver

I'd like one of each hybrid but not the orange or pink roses and the cool hyacinth wreath diy!
Lmk what I have to pay for!

cool hyacinth wreath for 2 nmt? x

Last edited:
I can get you
Black Wooden Full-Length Mirror
Lacy Rug
Elegant Coffee Cup
Black Bird Bath
Cherry Lamp
White Floor Light

The only one I have to check up on is the floor lamp
I'm not sure if I have it in black or silver

I'd like one of each hybrid but not the orange or pink roses and the cool hyacinth wreath diy!
Lmk what I have to pay for!
hey the cool hyacinth wreath is spoken for but you can definitely have one of each of hybrid for those things!

Heck yeaaa
I'll shoot you my code when I got it!

Back