• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Trading for items/flowers for a natural/fairy tale themed island.

Figment

Dreamfinder
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
5698-8035-8107
Feedback
100% (10) +
I'm working on a natural themed island. Everything from rural country landscapes to lush jungles, to fairy tale forests.

Wishlist
Mushroom items. Specifically the Mushroom log, Mushroom Table, Mushroom Lamp, Mushroom Stool, and Mushroom Parasol
The Garden Wagon is kind of a dream item for me.
Garden Rock
Angled Signpost
Deer Scare
Log Round Table
Log Garden Lounge
Log Stool
Mini-cactus Set (I'm planning on making a nursery/plant stand, so items like the Succulent Plant and Terrarium, both of which I already have, would be lovely)

Open to suggestions, as long as it fits the theme. Let me know.

I also need Mums, Lilies, Cosmos, and Roses. Any color.
Nook Miles Tickets would be great too.

As for what I have to offer:
I think I should have the materials to craft most of the Cherry Blossom items or Spring Bamboo items. I have about ten Cherry-blossom-petal-piles already crafted

Yellow Elephant slide
Yellow Springy Ride On
Blue Sandbox
Black/white/grey Tricycle

Red Imperial chest
Black Imperial chest
Red imperial bed
Imperial Decorative Shelves
Pinball Machine
Retro Stereo
Dartboard
Magic Kit
Basketball Hoop
Street Organ
Diner Sofa

*Teacup ride (gold and primary colors)
*Pool (white)
***I'd like at least one or two NMT and at least 6 packs of seeds (Mums, Lilies, Cosmos, and Roses.) for these. But other offers would be welcome.
I also have 5 white streetlamps which come from Nook Miles

I also have a Train set, which is ADORABLE, but I don't know how I'd incorporate it with my plans.

Whew. That was a lot!
Feel free to visit my shops or talk to villagers while you're in my town.

Back