Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (583) +
247.jpg

I had a Cool Feather long ago that I didn’t use for much, but traded it away to help my Easter Egg collection. I have accumulated many collectibles that would match with it since then, and would really like to have one again. I don’t have much in the way of TBT, but maybe we could reach a deal with some of the stuff in my inventory? I’ve made every tradable collectible visible for easy viewing. Just ask and I’ll tell you if I am willing to trade it! I have about 500 TBT I’d be willing to put in as well. Thank you 🙏

Last edited:
hi marshal! I have a cool feather that I don't use, it's dated jan 2022 though if that's okay with you!
I'd love to see what collectibles you have as I'm not sure what I'm really looking for hehe :0

hi marshal! I have a cool feather that I don't use, it's dated jan 2022 though if that's okay with you!
I'd love to see what collectibles you have as I'm not sure what I'm really looking for hehe :0

I’m actually looking for a later date, so that would work! I’ll have to try and activate my collectibles without having them in my lineup, so give me a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back