• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [Trading] Diana IN BOXES ✩ ✩ ✩

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-honey

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
31a901eed448f9ee30fc1af858e29be5_clipped_rev_2.png

Diana the snooty deer is leaving Arendele!

Originally I had a trade scheduled for her, but stuff happened. Long story short, I thought she was set to move tomorrow but when I woke up and started my game she was in boxes and the person I was to trade with doesn't have any means of actually trading with me right now. So I decided I'd make a thread here, as I don't want Diana to be voided just because of my terrible luck >_<"

She doesn't have her original shirt (she changed it while I was trying to get her to ping) but everything else should be in order, as I barely even interacted with her in game.

What I'm looking for | I am mostly interested in bells/furniture/hybrids, but I might also take Muffy.

I would also like to warn you that replies might be slow. I am not all that experienced with villager worth, so I might get slightly overwhelmed if there are many offers. This happened yesterday with Beau so I thought I should mention. Also, I'm going to be placing a buyout for her, in case anyone would like to know.

Buyout | 20 mil

I would like her gone as soon as possible, so I won't stick around for long.

edit;; No longer looking for Whitney, as I've been offered to adopt her <3

Last edited:
I'll pay 6 million, 20 blue roses, 20 pink roses, and 20 white carnations!

What furniture are you looking for? I'll start the bid at 1 million =)

I am not entirely sure, I have very little knowlodge when it comes to furniture worth, as I am new to the community and am not that active. What furniture can you offer ^^?

i can pay with fishing tourney set, egg set, and 10mill

I have Whitney, she was meant originally for a friend but he decided to choose Freya. I guess you could have her since I can't auction her *adopted from a cycler* I have no use whatsoever for Diana so yeah. All I'm interested in are the dreamies of my friends. But you can have her for free I don't care tbh.

Last edited:
i can pay with fishing tourney set, egg set, and 10mill

I am not all that interested in those sets, sorry :c
And I am in need of hybrids, so I'm sticking with annmju's offer for now ^^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Whitney, she was meant originally for a friend but he decided to choose Freya. I guess you could have her since I can't auction her *adopted from a cycler* I have no use whatsoever for Diana so yeah.

Oh wow, really ; v;? I would absolutely love her!
So, when can I come pick her up? I have a free spot right now ^^

hmm I'm not really sure what to offer in terms of furniture actually since you don't know what your looking for... most of my rare items are being used in my house and I need to get more hybrids myself haha XD but i'll offer 8 million =)

I am not all that interested in those sets, sorry :c
And I am in need of hybrids, so I'm sticking with annmju's offer for now ^^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow, really ; v;? I would absolutely love her!
So, when can I come pick her up? I have a free spot right now ^^

Unfortunately she's not moving out yet, and I'm hosting an auction for Merengue on reddit atm. I'll try to get her out asap though c:

hmm I'm not really sure what to offer in terms of furniture actually since you don't know what your looking for... most of my rare items are being used in my house and I need to get more hybrids myself haha XD but i'll offer 8 million =)

I guess if I had to pick I'd mostly go for Gracie Grace furniture (except the Gracie Series), but I honestly don't know how much they are worth, so I'd rather just wait and see what people might offer ^^

Also, unfortunately I'm going to have to say no, but thanks. I really need hybrids right now (I'm not good at breeding and I just restarted my town, too) so yeah, sorry ; v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately she's not moving out yet, and I'm hosting an auction for Merengue on reddit atm. I'll try to get her out asap though c:

Oh, that's okay! Whenever she's ready, just PM me :)
Good luck with your auction btw <3

If you're looking for hybrids, I can offer 20 orange pansies, 7 purple pansies, 20 blue pansies, 10 purple roses, 20 orange cosmos, 4 orange lilies, 3 Jacobs ladders, 10 blue roses, 10 red carnations, 5 pink carnations, 5 white carnations, 6 pink tulips, 3 purple tulips, and 2 black tulips! As well as 2 million bells??

If you're looking for hybrids, I can offer 20 orange pansies, 7 purple pansies, 20 blue pansies, 10 purple roses, 20 orange cosmos, 4 orange lilies, 3 Jacobs ladders, 10 blue roses, 10 red carnations, 5 pink carnations, 5 white carnations, 6 pink tulips, 3 purple tulips, and 2 black tulips! As well as 2 million bells??

Woah, that's a lot of hybrids <3
I should decide within half an hour, if that is okay with you? I would really rather trade for hybrids then for a lot of bells right now x)

Yeah hah, I had to take some from my town decorations but if it means getting Diana, then it's no problem! Hopefully it's enough! I'll be here still so take your time deciding ^-^

Yeah hah, I had to take some from my town decorations but if it means getting Diana, then it's no problem! Hopefully it's enough! I'll be here still so take your time deciding ^-^

Thanks a lot <3
Diana is a cutie, but I really don't have any space for her. Besides, I already have 3 deer permies in my town, I really didn't need another one x)

Thanks a lot <3
Diana is a cutie, but I really don't have any space for her. Besides, I already have 3 deer permies in my town, I really didn't need another one x)
Haha, I have 6 other deer in my town :p So if I get Diana, she'll feel right at home c:

Oh, I have them all except for Erik, Zell, Diana, and Fauna :p

Woah, that's awesome <3
Bam was one of my starters, that cutie...then Erik randomly moved in which made me so happy ; v;
And Bruce was a gift from my best friend x)

I hope you get Fauna soon! I used to have her in my old town ; v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhh don't suppose you'd take drawings? T_T;;;

Awe, if I wasn't in need of hybrids I might have, to be honest ; v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back