• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling & [Trading] Collectibles [Selling] Flight Rising Treasure ♣ My Nintendo

Well, yes, since they are in the store for 79 bells.

Ooh ok, sorry. I've never sold anyone a collectible before so I didn't know. I'll sell u one for 79 TBT or just a little more then?? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, how do I send the collectible? :eek:

Ooh ok, sorry. I've never sold anyone a collectible before so I didn't know. I'll sell u one for 79 TBT or just a little more then?? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, how do I send the collectible? :eek:

I can do 50 tbt. Also you go to the shop, then inventory, and click "gift" next to the collectible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toy Hammer for 6k XD

OK NEES xD

If I could afford it *cough*

I can do 50 tbt. Also you go to the shop, then inventory, and click "gift" next to the collectible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK NEES xD

If I could afford it *cough*

Ahh, I'm sorry but I paid full price for it when I bought 2 of them by accident so I'd rather get all of my bells back. :(

I have an apple if you'd like? o 3o
I doubt it, though, seeing as you already have one xD
I want TBT for art lol

I'm selling a cake as well as a pear and an orange. 350 for the cake and 90 for the pear and orange

Back