• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling / [Trading] / [Buying] Lots of hybrids, pictures, furniture, and other stuff!

Cloud_Nine987

Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
Phew, hopefully it's OK to put so many tags, but I'm having a huge cleanout at Twinleaf, and I've got a bunch of stuff that I'd like to sell. Hybrids, furniture, and more! At the same time, I'm also looking to buy a set of golden tools, a bunch of cedar saplings, holly starts, and sweet-olive starts. I've compiled a big list of my stuff below. If you have any of the above, let me know. You can either trade me for something here, or I'll buy it from you for TBT or IGB. If you want to buy something of mine, just make an offer! I don't care if you make an offer in IGB or TBT, I'm not picky. Here's the list!

Hybrids:
- 32 Blue Roses

Furniture:
- Zipper's pic
- Helm
- Air conditioner
- TV with VCR
- Wave breaker
- Tree standee
- Star globe
- Sleeping bag x2
- Mountain standee
- Blanca's pic
- Dishwasher
- Picnic basket
- Customized minimalist lamp
- Stitches' pic
- Beau's pic
- Lolly's pic
- Merengue's pic
- Siphon
- Wheat bundle
- Ten Billion Barrel
- Gracie wall clock
- Grass standee
- Robo floor
- Golden wall
- Black katana
- Corinthian post
- Love tester
- Minimalist chair
- Kotatsu
- Bagpipes
- Ultra Scope
- Mountain bike
- Arwing
- Blue chair
- Electric guitar
- Tricycle
- School chair
- Genji's pic
- DJ's turntable
- Bass
- Sleek chair
- Baby bear
- Bath mat
- Music stand
- Exotic bed

Trash Bin:
If you want any of this you can take it for free.
- Broken axe
- Silver shovel
- Dr. Shrunk's jacket
- Flat mushroom
- Silver nugget
- Flame shirt
- Blue check tee
- Dawn tee
- Sharp outfit
- Uncommon shirt
- Blue tie-dye tank
- Gracie tank
- Daisy tank
- Jimbei top
- Red zap shirt
- Denim jacket
- Bold check tee
- MVP shirt
- Sapphire ore
- Silver ore

And again, here are the items I am looking for. I will buy them from you for either IGB or TBT or you can trade them for things here.

- Golden tools (except watering can and axe)
- Cedar saplings, preferably a lot
- Holly starts, also preferably a lot
- Sweet-olive starts, ALSO preferably a lot

My FC is 3351-4061-4523. You can come over to my town to trade with me, but please do not run through flowers. You can run on the path and talk to my villagers all you want but try not to destroy the flowers. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 21 holly starts! I can trade them for the 20 purple roses and the sweets table if that's okay with you?

Sounds good to me! I'll add you, and when you add me back, I'll open the gates immediately.

Okay, added ya! Gathering the holly starts now. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, gates to Twinleaf are open. I have just about everything gathered already so come on over when you can!

Alrighty, I'll be right over. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, gates to Twinleaf are open. I have just about everything gathered already so come on over when you can!

Alrighty, I'll be right over. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, same. Must have been a forum hiccup. :p

Whoops, accidentally double posted due to slow internet. I don't think I can delete this so just ignore this message :p

Last edited:
I have the golden slingshot? What's your offer?

If you let me catalog all your furniture that'll be good enough for me honestly

Last edited:
I have 15 sweet olive starts & 10 holly starts. I can trade you those for some clovers?

I have 15 sweet olive starts & 10 holly starts. I can trade you those for some clovers?

Sure thing! I've added you and will open my gates when you add me back. I have around 10 clovers, I just need to do some scouring around town to find them all!

Sure thing! I've added you and will open my gates when you add me back. I have around 10 clovers, I just need to do some scouring around town to find them all!

Ok! I'm just gathering everything up & then I'll come over!

I have the golden slingshot? What's your offer?

If you let me catalog all your furniture that'll be good enough for me honestly

Not sure yet, I will trade with you when I get back. I'll only be gone for around 30 minutes or so, I apologize for the inconvenience.

edits: Gates are open, mayor-brooke, come on over ASAP. I need to head out really soon but I think we'll be able to get this done.

Last edited:
I have 20 cedar saplings. Can I get these in exchange?
Stitches' pic
Lolly's pic
Genji's pic

Silver ore
Sapphire ore

I have 20 cedar saplings. Can I get these in exchange?
Stitches' pic
Lolly's pic
Genji's pic

Silver ore
Sapphire ore

You sure can! I see that you already added me, so as soon as you respond, I'll open my gates and we can do the trade!

Thanks for the offer but I actually already have a Golden slingshot! My apologies. It's just the shovel, net, and fishing rod that I need.

You sure can! I see that you already added me, so as soon as you respond, I'll open my gates and we can do the trade!

Thanks for the offer but I actually already have a Golden slingshot! My apologies. It's just the shovel, net, and fishing rod that I need.

I'm ready to trade!

Is it okay if I bring Katie over?

Last edited:
I have 4 sweet-olive starts could I trade them for your flat mushroom, your hologram machine, and a lucky clover? *edit: also marshal's pic if possible, and I could throw in another start if this is not a good offer!

Last edited:
I'd like to offer 200k in bells for 10 blue roses and your Aries rocking chair ?? Interested ??

Back