Selling /[trading] galaxy egg, new wands, more [update 4/26]

heyyy so not to make things weird but i'd actually rather the tbt right now, i wanna help some friends get some stuff on their wishlists! i edited the OP but i'll edit again to make it more clear. so daco you can have it for 500 if you're still interested
Ahhhh so I actually have a blue bunny balloon already. I really just need a date trade. Could I offer you 50 TBT to date trade it with me?

yeah that's fine! do you want a message on it?
Nope I’m good! I’ll send tbt and bunny over now!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much!!!!! Now my Easter lineup will be ready too!!!

Btw, super cute lineup!

heya would it be possible to buy the yellow balloon for 400k fr treasure?

Hi seliph, do you accept gems as well? I'm interested in the april birthstone.

heya would it be possible to buy the yellow balloon for 400k fr treasure?
yeah! did you want a message on it?

Hi seliph, do you accept gems as well? I'm interested in the april birthstone.
tbt doesn't allow gem trades anymore cus you can buy them with real money 😔 they'd have to be converted to treasure first

tbt doesn't allow gem trades anymore cus you can buy them with real money 😔 they'd have to be converted to treasure first
Omg I forgot that was even a thing on FR ngl. 😭 I can do treasure then, 150k t right?

no message needed thank you, will send treasure now ☺️

Omg I forgot that was even a thing on FR ngl. 😭 I can do treasure then, 150k t right?
yeah lmaoo even though you can get em easily without paying they're still a "premium currency" i guess 😔 and yee 150k

no message needed thank you, will send treasure now ☺️
sent the balloon, ty!

yeah lmaoo even though you can get em easily without paying they're still a "premium currency" i guess 😔 and yee 150k

sent the balloon, ty!
Yeah I definitely agree, but ah well, thanks for letting me know. ^^ I just sent a CR, hope I did it right.

hey!
i was wondering if i could date trade our butterfly wands? i totally understand if you aren’t interested, and i could always buy it off you instead :3

Back