Selling /[trading] galaxy egg, new wands, more [update 4/26]

hey! could i get the two balloons for 1.2 mil treasure?
sure! though i forgot to add to the thread FR has a new rule about cross-site trading:

"all cross-site trades must include each trading partner’s username on the other website and what the trade is for in either the private message or Crossroads message text."

in other words the trade has to say both our usernames and that the treasure is for balloon collectables on belltreeforums, so please include that information wherever you choose to send treasure lol

sure! though i forgot to add to the thread FR has a new rule about cross-site trading:

"all cross-site trades must include each trading partner’s username on the other website and what the trade is for in either the private message or Crossroads message text."

in other words the trade has to say both our usernames and that the treasure is for balloon collectables on belltreeforums, so please include that information wherever you choose to send treasure lol
okay thank you for letting me know! i just sent the CR, hope i did it right!! and no messages on the balloons please

@duckvely would it be possible for me to date trade the blue bunny balloon that they have with u if u purchase it?
Post automatically merged:

it's Mar 11, 2024 at 10:35 PM!
I’m looking to date trade, but I see that @duckvely wants to buy them both. U have the date I need so was going to check with both of u first.

@duckvely would it be possible for me to date trade the blue bunny balloon that they have with u if u purchase it?
Post automatically merged:

I’m looking to date trade, but I see that @duckvely wants to buy them both. U have the date I need so was going to check with both of u first.
yes that's fine with me :)

@seliph are u ok with this double trade? I can send u my blue bunny for yours and duckvely can buy your 2 balloons with FR treasure?

hi! could i get both of the balloons + raven wings potion for 2 mil treasure?

@seliph are u ok with this double trade? I can send u my blue bunny for yours and duckvely can buy your 2 balloons with FR treasure?
heyyy so not to make things weird but i'd actually rather the tbt right now, i wanna help some friends get some stuff on their wishlists! i edited the OP but i'll edit again to make it more clear. so daco you can have it for 500 if you're still interested

Back