• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Trading Amiibo cards~ Have S1-S5 for trade!

I have Tiffany, Axel, T-Bone, and Jeremiah. Do you happen to have any other cards available for trade at the moment? :)

I have Tiffany, Axel, T-Bone, and Jeremiah. Do you happen to have any other cards available for trade at the moment? :)

Sorry I'm not caught up with which cards I do and don't need at the moment. :( I'm mainly only looking for Marshal at the moment but if I need any of those I'll get back to you later on. :)

Last edited:
Hiya! I have Marshall if you are still interested! Do you only have for trade the cards under your 'cards I have' spoiler?

Hiya! I have Marshall if you are still interested! Do you only have for trade the cards under your 'cards I have' spoiler?

Just bought some more packs and still didn't get him. :( Going to update my 'have' list now with some other doubles I have. Please check in 10-15mins. :) Would also be willing to trade a SP card from him as well.

I am interested in cards 239 and 279 for card 115.

Edit: Cards 239 Ricky and 279 Biskit are no longer needed.

Last edited:
Thank you, anyway! I was actually able to get her from a pack of cards I bought a few days ago. :)

Hello! I'd love to trade my Fauna for your Gaston, I have two Fauna cards!

Hey I have these two specials for you to pick from; #111 Shrunk or #112 Don

for your 224 Paula and 231 Elvis?

Interested in:
279 Biskit
255 Wolfgang
253 Genji
240 Deirdre
238 Friga
225 Ken
208 Leif
201 Rover

Offering: