• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

United Kingdom Trading a bunch of cards (Series One and Two)

Klave

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Apple (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (49) +
Hi, I have some cards I would like to trade. Please post here if you're interested in trading with me!

I prefer UK trades and trading multiple cards at a time. I am willing to trade 1 card at a time or internationally if the card is one of my more wanted ones (listed in tiers below).

I'll trade special cards and normal cards 1:1 if you'd like. :)

Thanks for looking!

For Trade:

Series One:
005 Kapp’n
016 Lyle
026 Renee
052 Poppy
054 Deena
068 Clyde
069 Bella
071 Yuka
093 Bertha
097 Willow
098 Roald
099 Molly (pending)

Series Two:

106 Booker
137 Cookie (pending)
138 Sly
154 Rhonda
162 Mathilda (pending)
163 Ed (pending)

(I also have Vesta, Joan, Fauna, Kyle, Drake and Freya that I can trade but only if I really have to)

Looking For:

Tier One:

002 Tom Nook (pending)
006 Resetti (pending)
037 Kabuki (pending)
150 Coco
188 Ankha
197 Kid Cat
198 Agent S

Tier Two:

015 Tortimer (pending)
073 Flo
087 Bunnie
104 Labelle
103 Kicks
199 Big Top (I would want if I have Kid Cat & Agent S)

Last edited:
I could depending on what you'd like to trade! I would most likely do so for multiple cards and for cards I really want. :)

I have Resetti. Would you be willing to trade for Molly?

Edit to add. I'm in the UK.

Last edited:
Hi again! I'm interested in your (137) Cookie, (162) Mathilda and (163) Ed. I have from your top tier (002) Tom Nook and (037) Kabuki from your second tier I have (015) Tortimer and (103) Kicks. If you accept the trade please pick three

@mayortash: Sounds good! :)
@Aria Nook Violet: I'd be happy to trade my three for Tom Nook, Kabuki and I'll pick Tortimer please! :)

I'll reserve those cards for you guys! These will be my first card trades on TBT - is sending them via 2nd class in a small envelope ok? Also I won't be able to mail anything until next week (Wednesday/Thursday) so we can exchange addresses and stuff then if that's all ok!

@Aria Nook Violet: I'd be happy to trade my three for Tom Nook, Kabuki and I'll pick Tortimer please! :)

I'll reserve those cards for you guys! These will be my first card trades on TBT - is sending them via 2nd class in a small envelope ok? Also I won't be able to mail anything until next week (Wednesday/Thursday) so we can exchange addresses and stuff then if that's all ok!

Yeah that sounds good. Just put on the envelope not to bend :) PM me your address and I'll get yours in the post on Tuesday.

If you don't mind testing overseas I can send you 150 coco for 138 sly.

Nevermind. Just got sly.

Last edited:
Would you trade my Labelle for your Yuka? I'm in Ireland, by the way ...

Back